BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Duo Eye Shadows just in time for Summer 2006. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each dynamic duo has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Too Faced Eye Shadow Duos cast a glamorous, sparkling starlet shade - Highlighter for accentuating, adding all-over shimmer and for creating a brightening effect in the corner of the eye, with the perfectly matched, rich and powerful co-star - Crease & Shadow color. Long-wearing, crease resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo Collection includes 12 best-selling, reformulated shades in addition to six brand-new, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluninum Powder (CI 77000), Polyethylene Terephtalate

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is th...1 Answers
  • Hola quisiera saber si no me podrian mandar una muestra p...1 Answers
  • I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the...1 Answers
Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo
  • "The Too Faced shadow duos are some of my favorites. They are super soft which makes them so easy to blend. Very pigmented and long lasting. Great color variety. " in 51 reviews
sophia t.
I purchased this product because i wanted something small and compact that I could take with me everywhere and keep in my purse. i do exactly this. it works for brow touch up and eyeshadow of course. It’s very pigmented and easy to apply. i really do enjoy this product and i think it’s a good price for the product.
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
This was something I got from my mom. I do like the color.  I use this product maybe a few times a month.  It's a nice product.  I just do not feel like it goes on as smoothly as most of my other shadows.  I would recommend it for a quick natural look to others.  Great for traveling!
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
I own the little duo shadow and I like it. It’s not the best shadow ever but I do like it and would purchase more if I could find them. I love too faced palettes though. I would recommend the palettes for sure.
Victoria D.
Townsend
The shadow duos are great. I use these for quick color on the eyes. Nice packaging and functionality for the price. I use this probably twice a week. I purchased this from Ulta. I recommend it to my clients.
Liz g.
I love too face eyeshadows . They are a good product and brand. I have been a long time user and I've been satisfied by their work . This eyeshadow is so pretty when applied and I love the smell of it . Lovely packaging. I would be purchasing mor of too face eyeshadow products. I do recommend this product one of the best.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I have the Too Faced Eyeshadow Duo in Cocoa Puff and Honey Pot and I really like it. The brown shade is beautiful but the gold shade is so amazing that I’ve hit pan. The shadows are long wearing and completely crease proof. Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo
Darlene K.
Manhattan, KS
I use my large palette more but all Too Faced products are very easy to use last all day, have very little fallout. I unfortunately don't use this as much as larger palette but you can't go wrong in my option with the Too Faced products. I might buy again but I enjoy the larger palettes.
Samantha B.
Clemmons, NC
Beautiful! Prefect colors to work with no matter what you need to use it for. Day looks and Night Looks depending on how intense you use it. I found this at my local Ulta, bought it on the whim and really seemed to enjoy it. I would buy again and possiable give it away as an gift
Hayley G.
Lakeway, TX
This compact eyeshadow duo is perfect for travel and to keep in your purse for reapplying without having to lug around a big pallet. I like this duo a lot for those reasons and I think two faced has really good quality makeup that I'm not concerned to put on my face.
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
This is a great eyeshadow! Perfect for vacations when you don't want to pack a lot! The colors go with pretty much everything too! I also really like how pigmented this product is and how spreadable it is as well.
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
Does it go on smoothly and dose it creases?
cecelia c.
Denver, CO
How many different varity of colors are there in the too faced colection?
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Where can you buy this at?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?
Jawaher A.
Tulsa, OK
I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the chocolate bar?