BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Duo Eye Shadows just in time for Summer 2006. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each dynamic duo has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Too Faced Eye Shadow Duos cast a glamorous, sparkling starlet shade - Highlighter for accentuating, adding all-over shimmer and for creating a brightening effect in the corner of the eye, with the perfectly matched, rich and powerful co-star - Crease & Shadow color. Long-wearing, crease resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo Collection includes 12 best-selling, reformulated shades in addition to six brand-new, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluninum Powder (CI 77000), Polyethylene Terephtalate

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigmen...1 Answers
  • Hola quisiera saber si no me podrian mandar una muestra para prob...1 Answers
  • I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the chocola...1 Answers
Maxelin C.
Jamaica, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have 4 of these:
Shamrock Chic (iced sage and chocolate brown)
Totally Toasted (park avenue beige and park avenue brown)
Sexpresso & Peach Fuzz (dark brown matte & peachy gold)
Erotica & Silk Teddy (cool brown shimmer & peach)

Surprisingly, I like all 4. My favorite is Sexpresso & Peach Fuzz, followed by Erotica & Silk Teddy, Shamrock Chic, & then Totally Toasted. Sexpresso is an amazing dark brown matte shade. Peach Fuzz is an unusual light matte peach with delicate gold shimmer. Silk Teddy is a smooth light peach shimmer (a bit reminiscent of MAC Jest) and Erotica is a nice shimmery brown. The thing I like the most about these duos is that they do coordinate well and they're very flattering. Most will be perfect everyday eye shadows. I think the pigmentation is better in the newer shades than in the older ones. I would definitely buy Sexpresso & Peach Fuzz again, and I would probably buy Erotica & Silk Teddy again.
Jeneen D.
Lansing, MI
Love this, Love all Too Faced eye shadows.
these are pigmented enough to look natural. Love
That there are two in a tiny pot you can carry
around. It is filled enough to last me over 6 months
now! It is still in it's pot but the eye shadows are
now getting less of course. This is one of my favorite
shades because the dark brown is not too dark and
not too bronze and the light color I like a really pigmented
off white and both of them have enough shimmer, they
look so pretty on the lid they're like "matte but with shimmer"
IDK but defenitley enjoying it until now.
Kathryn W.
I am a big fan of Too Faced eye shadows. I mostly receive them as gifts, which is perfect since I usually get them twice a year (my birthday and christmas) and they are long lasting enough that I never need to purchase in between! However, if I did run out in between, I would gladly go buy some more on my own! The color stays put on your eyes without smudging (unless you want it to), and there have been plenty of times I've accidentally fallen asleep without washing off my makeup after a night out, and have woken up to it still looking good!
Heather K.
Lyles, TN
I got this for Christmas and I love it along with Too Faced makeup been using Too Faced makeup for several years now plus I love their color pallettes thats how you get more bang for buck plus it makes you try colors that you wouldnt think to use before. I love the shimmer it gives and how long it last sometimes I can fall asleep with it on and wake up next day and not have to do any touch ups thats how well it works. Its worth every penny and my number one choice in makeup
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Too Faced eyeshadows are good... they are really good. (wow, that was eloquent of me.) What I'm trying to say is that in most cases, the Too Faced brand is known for the quality of their eyeshadows. With this being said, the duo eye shadow line while of good quality is not of the best value compared to the Too Faced palettes. I personally would recommend someone to buy a Too Faced palette over a duo eye shadow eyeshadow simply due to the value of the product.
Keleigh D.
This is the shadow I wear almost every single day. I use it to create a tasteful smokey eye look. The pigment is excellent, and goes on smoothly. Pair it with Urban Decay's eye primer and it lasts all day long. Spray on some Urban Decay DeSlick Make Up setting spray and you can party and dance all night without worrying about losing your luster. I only wish Too Faced was still selling this shadow compact line at ULTA.
Jessica S.
Salem, OR
This is now my go to eyeshadow that I use everyday. I use their chocolate bar palette and it's he best thing I've ever put on my eyes! Not only do they not do animal testing BUT it's all made from cocoa powder. So my eye makeup always looks on point and it makes me smell super yummy too! I haven't ventured into their more colorful eyeshadows yet but I love their neutrals and Browns and how well they all blend.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just ok.I usually love Too Faced shadow,but I only have their palette shadows to compare this to.I love their shadow palettes-some of my favorites,especially the matte formula. But I was a little disappointed with this one.I got it as a gift,so I didn't buy it,but it isn't nearly as smooth or as pigmented as the shadows found in their palettes,honestly.I like the shades, but the formula is lacking.
Emily P.
S Setauket, NY
One of my favorite duos ever! I've tried MANY eyeshadow and almost every pallet there is and i have to say honestly this is one of my favorites. The pigement and consistsy is great and it fivds my such a bold look! I wear this look at night and it does with almost every night time party outfit i own! Highly recommend this for someone who wants to go a bit bolder for the night.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
This is a really cute, chocolate mint reminisque duo. These are shimmer / frost shades of light minty green and brown. They apply sheer at first but can be built up for more opacity. Use a light hand when picking up powder and tap the excess. Wear over primer! I know that almost goes without saying but some people still think a primer isn't necessary.
Hailey G.
Brooklawn , Nj
Does it go on smoothly and dose it creases?
melina v.
lomas de zamora (bs.as) (ARG)
Hola quisiera saber si no me podrian mandar una muestra para probarlo y poder hacer una rese√Īa
Jawaher A.
Tulsa, OK
I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the chocolate bar?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?
Ruby P.
How many colors are there in two faced.??? Just those two or are there more.?