BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The eye makeup maestros at TOO FACED COSMETICS have reformulated and repackaged their signature Duo Eye Shadows just in time for Summer 2006. Revamped, renewed, magnificent color duos are repackaged in vintage-inspired, custom-created, jewel-like compacts. Of course, each dynamic duo has been created in the true Hollywood tradition and meets the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear, glamorous color and effortless eye shadow options. Too Faced Eye Shadow Duos cast a glamorous, sparkling starlet shade - Highlighter for accentuating, adding all-over shimmer and for creating a brightening effect in the corner of the eye, with the perfectly matched, rich and powerful co-star - Crease & Shadow color. Long-wearing, crease resistant and pigment-drenched, the Too Faced Eye Shadow Duo Collection includes 12 best-selling, reformulated shades in addition to six brand-new, stylishly chic shades. Net Weight: 2.5 g / 0.08 oz. Ingredients: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Acrylates, Copolymer, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), C I77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI42090(Blue 1 Lake), CI19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluninum Powder (CI 77000), Polyethylene Terephtalate

• How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigmen...1 Answers
  • Hola quisiera saber si no me podrian mandar una muestra para prob...1 Answers
  • I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the chocola...1 Answers
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
This was something I got from my mom. I do like the color.  I use this product maybe a few times a month.  It's a nice product.  I just do not feel like it goes on as smoothly as most of my other shadows.  I would recommend it for a quick natural look to others.  Great for traveling!
Lisbet R.
Austin
I love too face eyeshadows . They are a good product and brand. I have been a long time user and I've been satisfied by their work . This eyeshadow is so pretty when applied and I love the smell of it . Lovely packaging. I would be purchasing mor of too face eyeshadow products. I do recommend this product one of the best.
Mandie A.
This is probably one of my favorite eyeshadows. The 2 colors compliment each other. Plus they are very pretty pigmented. I will definitely use this again and recommend to others looking for a good eyeshadow.
Darlene K.
Manhattan, KS
I use my large palette more but all Too Faced products are very easy to use last all day, have very little fallout. I unfortunately don't use this as much as larger palette but you can't go wrong in my option with the Too Faced products. I might buy again but I enjoy the larger palettes.
Samantha B.
Clemmons, NC
Beautiful! Prefect colors to work with no matter what you need to use it for. Day looks and Night Looks depending on how intense you use it. I found this at my local Ulta, bought it on the whim and really seemed to enjoy it. I would buy again and possiable give it away as an gift
Hayley G.
texas
This compact eyeshadow duo is perfect for travel and to keep in your purse for reapplying without having to lug around a big pallet. I like this duo a lot for those reasons and I think two faced has really good quality makeup that I'm not concerned to put on my face.
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
This is a great eyeshadow! Perfect for vacations when you don't want to pack a lot! The colors go with pretty much everything too! I also really like how pigmented this product is and how spreadable it is as well.
Emily W.
Naperville, IL
The shadows are very pigments and beautiful on the skin, they blend perfectly, but in the middle where there's the line separating them, they blend together in my case. If they weren't connected it's get it again
Bonnie F.
Great color combinations, nice pigments, easy to apply, and long lasting. I have hazel eyes and just love the way it looked. I purchased mine from Sephora and used it for whenever I went out. You need a primer first, and it is easily applied with a makeup brush.
AnnaKate H.
Greer, SC
This is probably one of my most used product I love the smell I love the finish I love how it just glides on to my lids it's very long-lasting it comes in a very pretty package the chocolate bar is my favorite I would definitely buy this again and recommend to others
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
Does it go on smoothly and dose it creases?
cecelia c.
Denver, CO
How many different varity of colors are there in the too faced colection?
Alyssa A.
Where can you buy this at?
Angelica P.
How is this product? do you love it or hate it? How is the pigment? Is it worth it?
Jawaher A.
Tulsa, OK
I want to try the bon bons palette, is it better than the chocolate bar?