Too Faced Eye Shadow uploaded by Katrina T.Too Faced Eye Shadow uploaded by Desiree' B.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Too Faced eyeshadows - Too Faced Eye Shadow Fairy Tale. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Too Faced Eye Shadow
  • "Too Faced is always a go to for any make up junky! Its phenominal! ALWAYS PIGMENTED, LONG LASTING, NOT OILY, PERFECT FOR ANY SKIN TYPE." in 20 reviews
Haley C.
Arab
I love Too Faced’s shadow colors, ingredients, packaging.. everything about Too Faced! My current favorite and every day go-to is my limited edition Boss Lady pallet! It includes 24 different eyeshadows and I never run out of looks with it! Their products are a little pricey, but totally worth it. I recommend this to everyone!
Heidi B.
Chattanooga
Good consistence, really like too faced products, it was an okay price for the eye shadow pallet, they’re packaging is SO CUTE! I would buy another pallet yes, I sure would. And I would recommend this to a friend as well
Tiffany W.
I lie too faced eyeshadows although they look super pigmented it doesn’t show up on my skin tone as well as I see it on others. Maybe I just need a better primer but I do still purchase their other items.
Hope A.
my experiences with too faced have always come from their pallets like the neutral eye pallet, etc.

i love their pallets! their colors go together beautifully, and its colors you’ll actually use. they also come wit instruction on which colors to apply where. i would highly recommend!
Michelle M.
Grafton, WI
This product is good. The price point of this product is pretty high. I have found that their eyeshadows have extreme fall out, which means each time I stick my brush in the pallet it falls everywhere. This product also falls all over your face when you put it on your eyes. Not a huge fan of any of the eyeshadows than toofaced has.
Kristie C.
Johnson City
I love too faced eyeshadows in any neutral color. I have used this brand for awhile, almost every day and I have been satisfied every time. I’ve never had issues with my eyeshadow staying on. I would most definitely recommend this product and any others made by the same brand.
Jessie H.
Pretty good, but I hate paying for an entire palette when I only use three colors out of it. If they bring back VELVET REVOLVER, I will start buying their eyeshadows again.
Amanda D.
Chesapeake, VA
For a higher end brand I expected more. I'm a huge fan of their products but these shadows were disappointing. Not as pigmented as I had hoped for the price, honestly some of my Ulta brand shadows did better.
Brandi H.
S Chesterfld, VA
I have the boudoir palette and I love it. One of my favorite eye shadow palettes. It’s nude shades go with almost everything. The pigmentation is pretty good and it blends great.
Elani K.
Welgelegen, Western Province
I love the too faced eye shadow. It's smooth and very easy to apply. It gives me the effect that I want and it just makes me feel good. The colors are amazing and there's a great variety to choose from. Too faced is always on my shopping list and it should be on yours too.
How i can buy here ?
I so impresionate how this app can give up Some makeup, clothes, food and so many Thing free that is incredible i never never See some app like this.
Kimberlee N.
Killeen, TX
Does it have a good shine or glitter?