Too Faced Eye Shadow uploaded by Desiree' B.Too Faced Eye Shadow uploaded by Katrina T.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Too Faced eyeshadows - Too Faced Eye Shadow Fairy Tale. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Courtney S.
Marion , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super great colors you can wear anytime. The power isn't heavy but it stays on all day! I wear these for work and it helps me create a natural look. I will recommend this product to everyone! Will buy again
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love too faced and almost every product they come out with are for real one of the best qualities in the market. I love it this is really pigmented and easy to blend.❤
Madison C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter got this product and I was excited to try it because it swatched beautifully at the store but when we got home, it didn't appear that way. Perhaps it was the lighting but in my opinion my face looked chalky
Whitney W.
Tamuning
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color payout is wonderful. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. I like the packaging and its price point is competitive with other products. The only thing I don't like is the amount of fallout you get.
Ebony M.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of my favorite shadow duos to use on brown skin. They will mix with just about any other shadow colors. I sometime use the lighter color wet to get a metallic look. I also like it because a little goes a long way.
Rene W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way it makes me face look, not too gresy or oily. It last forever it seems. I would prefer this to me friends and family . I like the packaging . I would use this again and again .
Margeaux G.
Redmond, WA
Beautiful colors. Unfortunately too much fall out. I tried it with several different primers and it just wouldn't stick. Also creases, even with my favorite urban decay primer. Won't purchase this product again
Bailey T.
It's nice, it is very creamy and it stays on for awhile. I don't use it every often because I have other stuff I rather use. It has nice packaging and i don't think it needs any improvements. I would not buy it again because I don't really need it.
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pure pigment and smoothness of this eye shadow makes it unlike any other.  Beautiful shades that last all day, and never let you down.  Too Faced is my go to for nearly all of my beauty needs!
stacey s.
Rochester, NY
i had never used this brand before, a girlfriend gave me hers while we were getting ready to go out. it was nice, good solid color, went on well, stayed pretty nice thru out the night.
How i can buy here ?
I so impresionate how this app can give up Some makeup, clothes, food and so many Thing free that is incredible i never never See some app like this.
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have a good shine or glitter?