Too Faced Eye Shadow uploaded by Katrina T.Too Faced Eye Shadow uploaded by Desiree' B.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Too Faced eyeshadows - Too Faced Eye Shadow Fairy Tale. How-to-Use: Apply evenly to eyelids with provided brush or your own eye shadow brush. Accent with complementing colors and eyeliner.

Too Faced Eye Shadow
  • "Too Faced is always a go to for any make up junky! Its phenominal! ALWAYS PIGMENTED, LONG LASTING, NOT OILY, PERFECT FOR ANY SKIN TYPE." in 20 reviews
Haley C.
Arab
I love Too Faced’s shadow colors, ingredients, packaging.. everything about Too Faced! My current favorite and every day go-to is my limited edition Boss Lady pallet! It includes 24 different eyeshadows and I never run out of looks with it! Their products are a little pricey, but totally worth it. I recommend this to everyone!
Heidi B.
Chattanooga
Good consistence, really like too faced products, it was an okay price for the eye shadow pallet, they’re packaging is SO CUTE! I would buy another pallet yes, I sure would. And I would recommend this to a friend as well
Hope B.
Texarkana , AR
my experiences with too faced have always come from their pallets like the neutral eye pallet, etc.

i love their pallets! their colors go together beautifully, and its colors you’ll actually use. they also come wit instruction on which colors to apply where. i would highly recommend!
Amanda K.
Chesapeake, VA
For a higher end brand I expected more. I'm a huge fan of their products but these shadows were disappointing. Not as pigmented as I had hoped for the price, honestly some of my Ulta brand shadows did better.
Brandi H.
S Chesterfld, VA
I have the boudoir palette and I love it. One of my favorite eye shadow palettes. It’s nude shades go with almost everything. The pigmentation is pretty good and it blends great.
Elani K.
Welgelegen, Western Province
I love the too faced eye shadow. It's smooth and very easy to apply. It gives me the effect that I want and it just makes me feel good. The colors are amazing and there's a great variety to choose from. Too faced is always on my shopping list and it should be on yours too.
Michelle M.
Grafton, WI
This product is good. The price point of this product is pretty high. I have found that their eyeshadows have extreme fall out, which means each time I stick my brush in the pallet it falls everywhere. This product also falls all over your face when you put it on your eyes. Not a huge fan of any of the eyeshadows than toofaced has.
Courtney S.
Marion, IL
Super great colors you can wear anytime. The power isn't heavy but it stays on all day! I wear these for work and it helps me create a natural look. I will recommend this product to everyone! Will buy again
Kristie C.
Johnson City
I love too faced eyeshadows in any neutral color. I have used this brand for awhile, almost every day and I have been satisfied every time. I’ve never had issues with my eyeshadow staying on. I would most definitely recommend this product and any others made by the same brand.
Lindsey C.
Cape Coral, FL
One of my favorite Too Faced eye shadows. I bought it A LONG time ago (over 10 years!) - before Too Faced was even 'cool' & I still use it. Their products are so pigmented they literally last forever!
How i can buy here ?
I so impresionate how this app can give up Some makeup, clothes, food and so many Thing free that is incredible i never never See some app like this.
Kimberlee N.
Killeen, TX
Does it have a good shine or glitter?