Too Faced Exotic Color Intense Eye Shadow - Midnight Mist by Two Faced uploaded by Krystyn K.Too Faced Exotic Color Intense Eye Shadow - Midnight Mist by Two Faced uploaded by Lauren B.

BY TOO FACED

A beautiful exotic dark blue shimmering pressed powder eyeshadow see more...

Too Faced Exotic Color Intense Eye Shadow - Midnight Mist by Two Faced

Start your review of Too Faced Exotic Color Intense Eye Shadow - Midnight Mist by Two Faced!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tiffany D.
Chauvin
The two faced exotic color has a beautiful color and holds excellently to the lid once using primer to the eye lid! This product is very well pigmented and i must say i am very impressed with it and the shimmer in is just absolutely beautiful! :)
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Omggggg this shadow! I am absolutely in love with this for my smokey eye! It pops like no other and looks so classy! There is barely any fall out and it is super easy to blend. Seriously it is beyond gorgeous.
Julian H.
Alliance
The pigment was very bold and had a nice smooth feel to it, however i did experience quite a bit of fallout and had a hard time getting it fron the pot to its destination.
Nicole G.
Imbler, OR
I bought this forever and a half ago, used it a handful of times and I’d say it’s so so. I don’t particularly like single shadows. I also dislike Too Faced shadows in general, they fall flat for me in the performance area. If you want to buy singles I’d spend my money on ABH or Urban Decay moondust singles.
aleeza u.
Texas
Too faced is my favorite high-end make up company and the colors look great on my brown eyes although what you can probably find cheaper versions from wet and wild drugstore brand but I think this is super good for the price you pay
Jaymie H.
Hilo, HI
Purchased at: Sephora
Gorgeous color, wears beautifully, and lasts all day long! I wasn’t the biggest fan of the chunky glitter but it looked amazing in pictures! Easy to apply and I didn’t need touch ups! If you’re looking for a nice shimmery eyeshadow, I’d definitely recommend this one!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
stephanie e.
8 stoner dr
I absolutely love this eyeshadow!! Can be just a hint of color or the more you add the prettier it gets. I wear it as often as I can and wish I had more colors!
Jaee S.
Los angeles , CA
Love love love ! Love to use formy date night looks . Some fallout but it has good pigmentation , and lasts all night . Really makes your eyes pop !!
Karrie B.
united states
There is a little bit of fallout and this color is harder to blend because it's so dark with sparkle but it is very nice and creamy. Wears well.
Jillian J.
wichita
Does this product glitter on your eyes like in the container?
Gabriella F.