BY TOO FACED #94 in Mascara

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Taline A.
Jersey City, NJ
I have very thin eyelashes with not a lot of length, so I was relatively pleased with this product. I did notice some difference in the appearance of my lashes, but not as much of a difference compared to Better Than Sex mascara. I was happy to have tried this one, but Better Than Sex is still better than this one. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Elisabeth P.
Horsham , PA
Not my first choice, but this is a pretty decent mascara. The applicator is easy to use and the formula goes on easy. The colour is opaque and the wear is pretty decent. Removing is also pretty simple with just a makeup remover or cloth.
Shannon B.
Austin, TX
This product is pretty good. It claims to thicken your lashes. It does work, but don't expect dramatic results. I still haven't found one that REALLY thickens them. But this product is the best I've found so far.
Jezzarea S.
Deer river , MN
I have had this for a little while now and don't use it everyday but maybe a couple times a week and I have noticed a big difference when putting on my mascara or even taking it off. Will probably purchase again
Mary D.
Temecula
This mascara really makes my lashes long and thick! It helps to add volume so I don't have to use falsies! I love this mascara because it is easy to apply without clumping! I would buy again and again!
Tammy C.
Gig Harbor
It's just a great mascara that I can wear everyday! You feel like you don't even have any on! It's perfect. A little flakey sometimes. Love how it makes my lashes look longer. Great mascara that my friend turned me on to.
Sarai H.
It's good. Seems to have a bit of product but in reality it's enough to last you several months if you don't use it too often. Still have mine and it works great. Makes my lashes look long and prominent.
Brynne F.
Bloomington, IN
I'm a fan of the better than sex mascara, so I had high expectations for this thickening mascara. I did find it too clumpy and had to use a brush to get rid of the clumps which too lots of the mascara off. Overall, I'm not a fan. I'll stick with the Better Than Sex mascara.
Lyndi P.
This product is good for people whos eyelashes dont grow as long and quick as others. i recommend using this product more than once to see results, but youll see them within a week. i would buy this product again.
Katy W.
Parkville, MD
I love this product! Makes me feel so glamorous and put together! I can wear it anywhere and any season. I recommend it to everyone!!! It's not too expensive and definitely worth the money. Would buy again!