BY TOO FACED

Revamped, renewed and magnificent, these shadows have been created in the true Hollywood;tradition of jam-packed glam and meet the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear,;glamorous color and endless eye shadow combination options.... see more...

Robin W.
Rincon Ga
I absolutely love too faced products, especially eyeshadows. They last all day. They don't run when you sweat. The packaging is good. I got my eyeshadows in my ipsy bag. It is so much better than drug store eyeshadows and their colors are so pretty.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
This is the perfect duo for a smokey eye! Too faced always makes the most perfect shadows! Black is usually pretty hard to blend out but this formula is just seamless! I will probably use this for a smokey eye forever.
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
I love Too Faced products. This eye shadow was a different type for me. I usually just choose boring and plain warm tones so this was ended up being a very big change that I ended up loving. The pigment in this shade was so beautiful I ended up buying several other colors.
Brandy V.
Lubbock , TX
Love these colors together i use for a smokey eye or dramatic look super pigmented and great formula used to make it ! doesn’t stain your eye lid but doesn’t smudge unless you bend it’s bomb
Malorie W.
Alpena, MI
Very nice. I want other colors. Too.face has very nice eyeshadows. I have alot of there eyeshadows. This worked nice. It wasn't patchy
Jenette E.
Riverview
Love this shadow because it gives you a great color combo plus the pigment is great!!! Love too faced shadows!!
alyson N.
This is a really expensive eyeshadow you're mostly just paying for the brand name but the color does last
Vanessa R.
Niagara Falls, ON
This eyeshadow is great for a smoke eye look, I really like these colors. I'd say it's a great product and good quality! Thumbs up!
Kim W.
Toronto , ON
This is a good eyeshadow palette if you want to aim for a Smokey look. I would recommend trying this.