BY TOO FACED

Revamped, renewed and magnificent, these shadows have been created in the true Hollywood;tradition of jam-packed glam and meet the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear,;glamorous color and endless eye shadow combination options.... see more...

Jamie L.
Middleburg
The eye duos are always fun. You can play with so much. Also if you know you’re going to be out all day, you can just throw the little container in your purse to apply more on later if need be. Super great product!
Madison A.
Lockport, NY
Love love love. The perfect amount of color and long lasting for a night out.just the right amount of shimmer and so easy and beautiful to apply and blend. I wish I could buy every urban decay eye shadow.
Lana S.
I love a good basic shadow this one provide that for me as a base that I like to lay her on something glittery or shimmery over the top of it and blend the two together. Works great 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Christina N.
wapakoneta
This duo is a match made in heaven! I love the two colors and how they come together in this smooth eye shadow! My eyes change from green, gray and blue so these tones work wonderfully!
Alexx A.
fresno , CA
I love this shadow it's so pretty it's such a light color for just a natural look it blends so perfectly I love the finished look it's affordable and last all day very easy to remove at night and I recommend this to everyone
Christina Lynne M.
Eastpointe, MI
Too Faced eyeshadow products are all amazing. They go on well and stay on all day. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an amazing vibrant eyeshadow finish.
Sara E.
I really liked the colors and thought they were really pigment and blended beautifully. My only issue was that I felt like for the price I could find other things cheaper that work just as well. I might buy again if I find a color I love
Mandy D.
Hamilton , GA
Provides awesome coverage. Super pigmented and easy to apply. Lasts a long time too! Longer than expected! Would recommend this brand to others as well. I really don’t have any complaints about it!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn
I like this eye shadow because it’s very pigmented and also has a few different tones so you can play with the colors and make a great color with it