BY TOO FACED

Revamped, renewed and magnificent, these shadows have been created in the true Hollywood;tradition of jam-packed glam and meet the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear,;glamorous color and endless eye shadow combination options.... see more...

Adrienne F.
Henderson, NV
I have had this eyeshadow duo for one year and it still shocks me how much I love it. The perfect blend between glitter and shimmer with great pigmented colors. Also very easy to blend or layer on the lid. The only downside which personally I don't mind at all easily fixable is the little bits of fallout but hey I love everything glitter and shiny so it just adds to my highlight! These are worth every penny;)
Allison K.
Lets just begin with no matter what you order from too faced the products come in the most adorable packaging and even if the product isn't that great the packaging will not disappoint you. Personally I loved this product and thought it worked great.
Lauren E.
Lynchburg, VA
This is the perfect eye shadow duo! The gold and brown shades go together well, and both of them are very pigmented. The shadows go on very well and have good payoff
Nichole F.
Pierceton
These colors are amazing and are definitely a top pick for me. I use these colors at least twice a week if not more. This product is so easy to apply and it goes on smooth. No appt this with my finger or a brush.
Ashley A.
This product is great. It goes on smooth, the color is pretty. Gives an all natural look which is what I am looking for. It is priced really well so i would be able to try this product again. This is my go to product for a quick look in the mornings before work.
Miranda O.
This was a good eyeshadow. I really liked the color combo and have heard great things about Too Faced. It seems to be pretty high quality product, but I am not an avid user of eye shadow so I probably will not spend this much again, but good product none the less
Brennan B.
Greensboro
i've used these once but i love the look they give! The only think about too faced is the eyeshadow will fall a lot when you're applying but it comes right off so it's not a big deal! would buy this again for sure
krystie🌺 M.
Los Angeles
I love this because I use this for a Smokey eye look that’s still natural enough to wear everyday. Very good value not too expensive Im a first time user and I’d buy again. I bought this at Sephora so not cheap but won’t break the bank.
Marisa W.
North Chelmsford, MA
Loving this Too Faved Duo in honey pot and cocoa puff. It’s the perfect color for hazel eyes. It makes the green pop! Great formula and easy to throw in your bag! Can’t wait to try more colors
sherry f.
Tilton
I'm definitely a fan of this product the colors are great and they definitely stay better then most and it's always a plus that they are a cruelty free company.