BY TOO FACED

Revamped, renewed and magnificent, these shadows have been created in the true Hollywood;tradition of jam-packed glam and meet the highest formulation standards to ensure long-wear,;glamorous color and endless eye shadow combination options.... see more...

Olivia B.
Louisville
I love Heaven and Teddy Bear! Heaven is a great color for lighter skin. I was gifted a palette that had this color in it. I have hazel eyes and really pale skin. I would totally recommend any Too Faced products to anyone!
Jackie R.
I like TooFaced brand a lot. This is a nice duo, but I don't find myself reaching for it often. It's got decent pigmentation and isn't chalky - but the colors are kind of meh. It's pretty equal to other eyeshadows, so not sure I'd need to repurchase.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Abigail O.
Las Vegas, NV
I have this in my to-go bag since I’m always using those two colors, mostly. This was a gift so I don’t know the cost but it’s a good small compacted Eyeshadow to have. They’re blendable.
Carley J.
Sea isle city , NJ
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! I would buy this again and went beyond my expectations. Beautiful packaging and caught my eye! I would buy this product again and it was a great price. I would recommend this to others.
Kinsey H.
This is. Great product. Cost efficient and I would buy it again. Love this and recommend to anyone! Makes your face feel great!
Rhonda h.
Phenix City, AL
Absolutely loved Too Faced Duo Eye Shadow got it my IPSY Glam bag and absolutely fell in love with their products.
Gabriela R.
Arvin, CA
Long lasting eyeshadow. Doesn’t crease on the eye lid. It’s easy and smooth to apply. The color is nice.
Meleea V.
I love this duo just as any two faced eyeshadow I have tried they nailed it! Will buy again and again!
Ketia R.
No es de mis favoritas pero se pueden hacer varias cosas con ellas, tienen buena pigmentación