BY TOO FACED #95 in Highlighter

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A diamond fire rainbow highlighter infused with crushed diamond powder and light reflecting pearls. This one-of-a kind highlighter is designed to create a rainbow, diamond fire glow like you've never seen. Light up your complexion with a pure radiance that works on any skin tone. Swirl the pink, blue, and gold shades to create your custom highlighter that can be used anywhere. The liquid-to-powder formula is hand-poured, ensuring that no two highlighters will ever look the same just like a real diamond. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates Each highlighter has a unique diamond fire finish, just like a real diamond in its truest form. Just swirl the shades together to unlock the multicolored effect and create dimension. The formula is lightweight, non-powdery, and easy to use. Create buildable, holographic looks on your lips, cheeks, and eyes, and turn any shade into a duo-tone with this multi-use product. see more...

• Anyone else babying this beauty by storing it seperatly, ...2 Answers
  • who else just wants this for the packaging??1 Answers
  • Is this glittery or chalky?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i just got this and i have been loving it!!! its so beautiful i didn't even want to use it. it is the prettiest highlight i've seen in awhile when you look at it in the pan it gives off different colors. once applied to the face it's more of a whiteish pinkish holo highlight. it did not emphasize any of my pores or texture on my face which is a huge thing for me as i am getting older. i definitely recommend this to others it's stunning!!!" in 16 reviews
  • "fair skin girls this could be your new best friend!

it's less blinding than what i was expecting, but honestly i love that about it, it's quickly become an everyday highlight for me. i like how you can swirl all over and get a bluish white look, or you can focus your brush on one area and try to get more of the gold or pink
    i really like putting this over a sticky primer to help it last longer.
    i've been using this as my everyday highlighter, and then depending on the day, i might top it with a more intense highlighter.
    i love how it lays on the skin, it doesn't emphasize texture, i think that's because it's very finely milled, more of a powdery highlight (but not in a bad way)
    and just letting you know, i don't think it swatches very well, but i think it's so so so flattering on my very fair skin  " in 5 reviews
Nikki S.
Taylors
I like my highlight like I like my diamonds: big, bold and blinding! So, naturally, when Too Faced introduced this product, I thought, "Diamonds? Beautiful packaging? Irridescent? One of my favorite brands? Count me in!" Unfortunately, I think I jumped the gun on this product. Let's start with the good. The packaging is VERY adorable. Baby pink (perfect for the girly girl in all of us) and reminded me of a ring box. Very high quality packaging, and I rate that an A+. It's way better than the traditional, boring cardboard highlighter palettes. Upon opening the highlighter, the product itself looks stunning. It's a gorgeous iridescent rainbow, and there's a LOT of product. I'm talking a big brick of highlighter here. So, with that being said, it's all good right? Wrong. Unfortunately for me, the beauty of the highlighter in the packaging doesn't translate quite as well when applied to the skin. I used a multitude of different brushes, and with each one, the effect was VERY subtle. I'm pretty fair skinned, so I would expect to see a little more pop of color, but it was very, very light. As mentioned in the beginning, I like bold, dramatic looks. Unfortunately, I just couldn't get it with this product. Applying it with my fingers did result in a more dramatic look BUT the minute that I started to blend it a bit (because who likes finger-blended highlighter or anything for that matter?), it pretty much just disappeared. If you're looking for something pretty subtle, this may be a good choice for you. If you're looking for more drama, choose another product.
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Some packaging can really catch your eye! In this case that is surely the truth and then I tested out the product...WOW, it is one of the most unique and beautiful highlighters I’ve used and I have tried out A LOT of different brands and styles. This is actually infused with real crushed diamond powder and light reflecting pearls. Just imagine the radiance that lights up your complexion!! It’s great for any skin type, it’s really gorgeous with pink, blue, and gold shades that light up like a rainbow!
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received the Too Faced Diamond Light Multi-Use Highlighter Diamond Fire 0.42 oz/ 12 g as an early Christmas gift and all I can say is WOW!!! I wet my brush with setting spray, went in once and got a BLINDING and BEAUTIFUL Highlight! NO streakiness noted, no weird oxidation or color change noted either! The price point is GREAT for ALL the product you receive! The packaging is AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL and will look beautiful sitting on a Vanity! It reminds me of an old school ring box! I HIGHLY recommend this to all you Makeup or Highlight junkies! Or to Makeup collectors! Too Faced hit it out of the park with this highlighter for sure! Will be repurchasing! Don’t let this “gem” pass you by!
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
I loved this highlighter! I'm fair with neutral to cool toned skin so most highlighters are too warm for me but this one is perfect! I can wear it everyday, to work and running errands, or build it up for extra fun. For me it has definitely been worth the cost. The packaging is super cute, I'll admit, but it is quite a bit of product and it's prefect for my skin tone. Most highlighter palettes are a waste of space and product since i won't use more than one or two shades. This is fast becoming my go to highlighter and looks super cute sitting on my desk. There's no streaking or powdery effect, either.
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
I want to start by saying the box is definitely one of my favorite parts of this product not only does it have the box that the actual product comes in that box comes inside of another box. They went with the whole theme of diamonds and how no to diamonds are exactly alike which is why each one was blended differently so you’ll never get the same exact combo if you buy more than one. Now onto the colors upon first use I did notice you had to break the colors and it was very hard to get any pigmentation. However, I started to realize that it was just my brushes giving me a hard time with the pigmentation if I used my fingers it was perfect and I could blend the colors together or use them separately if I wanted it doesn’t go on as smoothly as other products I have bought and although I am happy with my purchase I don’t think I would spend another $50 to get it again.
Kayla F.
Youngstown, FL
Oh my gosh, this is EVERYTHING. I have been in love with this highlighter since the first time I tried it and it has become one of the products I use everyday in my makeup routine. No, it isn’t cheap but you get so much product and it’ll last a long time, even with frequent use. My skin tone bounces from fair to more medium during the summer and this gives the most beautiful finish on both! It’s buildable for a pop of glow or an all out beat! This will always be my favorite!
Abby C.
Endicott
Gives an Excellent natural glow to the face. Makes it easy to put on dry skin especially. I would say that a con would be that I tend to have to use my Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater on my Urban Decay Pro Diffusing Highlighter Brush to make the color “Pop” more! Definitely recommend to others, and most definitely worth the price.
Erin W.
Mequon
This is such an amazing highlighter! It was too light for my skin tone, so I gave it to my friend, who's a lot paler than me. It looked so amazing. Sometimes, it looked pink, but in other lights it looked blue, and it's the most amazing thing. I really wanted to love it on my skin tone, it just went on so smoothly and looked so stunning, it just left a weird white cast on my skin, but it's absolutely stunning and worth the money.
Ariana B.
Tucson, AZ
The packaging and look of this highlighter is so stunning and is partially what drew me to want to buy this. I am so pleased with the look of this product it's so pretty,but unfortunately the highlighter it's self isn't as bright or pigmented as I hoped it would be and probably wasn't worth the money I spent on it. People couldn't even tell I had any highlighter on when I was wearing this if that tells you anything.
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
I am really surprised at the high rating this product has received. The aesthetic of the highlighter itself is the best thing about it because looks cool in photographs. That’s about the end of the pros for the product. On the con side it’s not pigmented at all, has incredibly bulky packaging, and is really expensive for a poor quality product. I am not someone who normally returns makeup after purchasing, but will be making an exception for this product. I absolutely DO NOT recommend buying it. Too Faced Diamond Light Multi-Use Highlighter Diamond Fire 0.42 oz/ 12 g
Élisabeth B.
Verchères
Is this highlighter worth the price?
Madelyn W.
Does this show rainbow on the skin?
Charl L.
Is this glittery or chalky?
Angelina C.
des moines
Is this good to have for a highlighter?
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
Is this a highlight that really pops or is it subtle?

back