BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
So smooth! Long lasting and great color selection. Was able to last for hours before reapplication. I love how it feels it doesn’t dry out my lips and doesn’t need constant application. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Mwanamke J.
Pretty and shiny but it's that sticky consistency but it's not hard to apply but it doesn't last long. I got this as a sample but I probably wouldn't personally buy it.
Gina V.
Antioch, CA
Here is a product for every girl to try. It’s packaged neatly and easy to open. It’s pretty economical. And it’s worth the value. I really liked this product and would recommend it to everyone.
India l.
For starters the packaging is super cute. It contains Vitamin A, violate extract and jojoba oil which is a plus to me. It has a light tint to it. it look best over lipstick. You can wear it alone as well. The price is good for a well known brand like too faced. I like the shine. it last for a while. I love this formula. I will repurchase and recommend. Too Faced Diamond Gloss Super Shine Ultra Glam
Brittany B.
Woodbridge, VA
I liked this gloss its sleek and shiny and i love the packing its super cute. I didnt like how it kinda left a isticky feeling afterwards , even after i used a makeup wipe it still left a sticky residue,  also i really like how you can wear this gloss over pretty much any lip stick or lip gloss. This was my first time using it,i dont think i would buy it again tho just because of the sticky feel.
Savannah C.
Amelia, OH
Perfect shade of pink. Nice and glossy, super shiny. Fits in my purse and matches everything. I love it, and it isn't too pink (think barbie) or too dark (for work). It's a great color. It isn't too sticky and stays on wonderfully.
emma s.
Lakeport, CA
This lip gloss looks amazing on! It stays on after eating and still looks great! I can't wait to get more, I use it up so fast. It's definitely my go to lip gloss. Too face has so many amazing products I'm constantly buying more.
Yaritza G.
Kissimmee, FL
Beautiful in your lips 👄 love this lipgloss your lips are going to shine like a diamond!!!! 👍🏻 !! Me encanta este lip gloss suave y super brillante en tus labios se los recomiendo chicas 😍
Kim S.
I absolutely love this lip gloss. It goes on smooth and it lasts pretty well. Value is so-so, as well as price of product. Wish it were a little more inexpensive considering it is just a lip gloss which is nothing fancy and pretty standard considering but I love.
🎀|Arielle|🎀 L.
Love this so much! This is a great product and I totally recommend it! I bought this at sephora and I love it! It is so smooth and easy to apply! And it got a great shine! It is lip gloss so it did come off only a little bit but I love so so so much I am totally going to buy it again!
Alye E.
Do they even sell this anymore?
Iris G.
How expensive is this?
Iris G.
How expensive is this?
Camille D.
Is this worth the price??