BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Isn't this an old too faced product that's been discontin...2 Answers
  • Never used any of too faced make ups. Are they worth my m...2 Answers
Too Faced Diamond Gloss Chocolate Diamond
  • "this smells amazing long lasting if you don't use it like every single day  nice packaging good value easy to apply sharable not really pricey in my opinion I recommend this product to all my friends I would buy this product again  very smooth when applying " in 3 reviews
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!
Berenice ♥.
One of my favorite lipgloss that I have , so creamy and smells so good , the price is so affordable, The package is so credibility great ! I would so buy some more after this one finishes . Love the brand .
Kelly S.
Easy to apply and affordable. This is a great color and it feels great on your lips. This is the only lip gloss I've purchased more than once. It's a must buy for all makeup lovers. I would recommend this.
Carmen G.
The chocolate bar palette smells great! The colors are beautiful mainly on the neutral side though. They go on smooth and the color tends to smear if worn for a while, would recommend primer to help.
Luvenia S.
I'm a lipgloss fan. This one is really fun. It's comes in a nice fun packaging that's bright. It's long lasting so you don't have Romero buying it. I found it at my local ulta. I would definitely buy this product again.
Christina G.
Temperance, MI
This is one of my favorite glosses I have in my makeup bag. I bought it at sephora a while ago, I wasn't sure what to expect from it but I loved it. Easy to apply & would recommend to others for sure.
Larissa A.
Louisville, KY
I love love love this cause it makes your lips shinny I always use it for anything even the store work anything bought online it met my expectations I love it so much I highly recommend this to you guys
Mallory K.
Kingsport, TN
The color pigment isn't really that great IMO. I usually love my brown colors and this didn't live up to my expectations. It does smell amazing though.
Vinnie A.
Riverside, CA
Smells really good. Love glosses when i take a break from matte lipsticks. Pretty color. Too faced is a nice brand. I will try more products from them soon
Deonna T.
Kansas City
I have this product right now and I love it . I don't use it all the time because my lips are pretty plumped but when I do I get lots of compliments
Jamie Rose S.
Isn't this an old too faced product that's been discontinued?
Lydia W.
Vernon
Never used any of too faced make ups. Are they worth my money? If yes what would you recommend as my first product?