BY TOO FACED #81 in Mascara

Get mind-blowing lashes this Christmas with a deluxe size of the bestselling Better Than Sex Mascara , all wrapped up in this festive little ornament. It also makes the perfect gift tag so you can give the gift of Melted lips!

Created during a holy grail quest to find a truly buildable mascara, Better Than Sex provides extreme volume and a more dramatic look with each coat.

• Film-forming Polymer for smudge-proof, all day wear
  • Acacia Senegal Tree Extract to nourish, thicken and lock curl in place
  • Unique Peptides for the deepest, intense black possible

Aqua/Water/Eau, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax/Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire De Carnauba, Aminomethyl Propanol, Glycerin, PVP, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Polyester-11, Cellulose, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Dextran, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Black 2 (CI 77266).

• Should I get the full sized better than sex mascara or the mini ...7 Answers
  • Ladies what are your three top makeup items ?6 Answers
T B.
This is nice because it’s small and travel size! It lasts a long time, but just enough time since mascara normally has a short shelf life. I’m not a huge fan of this mascara tbh. It was the first high end mascara I’ve used and I liked it at first. After using it for several weeks, I noticed it really dried out my lashes and would flake throughout the day. It was almost uncomfortable. It’s sad because this product is very overhyped. I love the look and effect it gives my lashes, but sadly it’s not worth it!
Used the Too Faced Life's A Festival Eye Shadow Palette
I love this pallet !
I recently moved to Florida and I feel like the colors in the pallet are the perfect colors for Florida living 🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠

I am growing in my eyebrows. They were never thin but I want to reshape them a bit! 😇😇
Molly S.
I love how cute the packaging is on this! I love the better than sex formula and wand so much and it’s perfect for getting the volume and length that I want. However, I find with this travel size version that i need to apply two coats, instead of one coat with the full size version. I don’t know why it’s like this but it’s still a great mascara!
Claudia D.
Orlando, FL
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look so voluminous and pretty. I use this product every day and after every new mascara I try I find I’m drawn back to this one. It never clumps, and the formula is so light and comfortable. The price isn’t bad for this small size, and I find it lasts me around 3 months if I don’t heavy layer it on.
Sierra F.
Fort Campbell, KY
I absolutely love this mascara! It’s $12 @Ulta for the sample size which I feel lasts a while for me. Anyway. This mascara makes my lashes look voluminous and full after TWO swipes! If you’re looking to try a better quality mascara that won’t break the bank this is the mascara to try.
nickname:arie😊 C.
I love this product so much because it brings a great amount of volume to my lashes. I use this product very often because it looks really great on me. I would say this is a good value because it has a lot of product to last me for maybe a month and a half. I definitely recommend this product to someone to anyone who loves a good mascara.
tab m.
Union, OH
I had real high hopes for this, it being TOO FACED brand. I was wrong. It hurt my lashes so much after only a few hours on =( I was so disappointed. I even tried it with a primer as well and it still was bad. I would not recommend and I would not buy this ever again.
Katie M.
Evansville, IN
This is such a famous mascara, I almost expected to it to perfect. I had trouble with the hour glass shaped wand, I got more on my fave during application than with traditional wands. It seemed to flake and make me look racoony more than other similar brand mascaras.
Kaitlyn c.
Carmel, NY
I got the better than sex mini version to try out to see if I would want the full size. This is one of the best mascara I have ever used. I need the full size of this product, The wand in this mascara is the best it's a nice full brush that gives the lashes a long full look. The build to this mascara is great, most mascara I have used end up getting clumped together after a few strokes of product but not the better than sex mascara. I will definitely buy this product again!
Michelle M.
Gainesville, FL
This mascara provides volume and curl to my lashes that I haven’t experienced before! It’s the only mascara I use now and I got it from my Ipsy bag! The color is beautiful and stays on all day. Usually with mascara, I have the under eye black halo but this one doesn’t have fallout or anything like that. The formula seems to be great but it is a little pricey so that’s the only thing that prevents me from giving it full stars. Consider trying the loriel dupe?
caroline q.
Should I get the full sized better than sex mascara or the mini version?
Kalia X.
Ladies what are your three top makeup items ?