BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Damaris C.
Orlando, FL
Love this so much super pigmented super smooth & great quality the price is comparable & it's has a very nice design & I love using this on my eyes no reaction to it & I can make my wings nice & bold or something thin if I want
Elena A.
Stockton, CA
Absolutely amazing I love this product !! Very good value and a creamy texture easy to apply I love it ! Yes it's a go to , I had received it in the mail to test it out and yes I recommend to everyone !
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip liner! So smooth and glides on! Love the packaging it comes in. Don't have a single complaint about this product! I would totally buy this again and would recommend this to every one!
Brenna M.
Freeport , ME
I really was not satisfied with this liner I felt that it was too dry and did not apply easily to my lids. It was hard to sharpen and the liner broke multiple times and it clumped on my waterline.
Shauna L.
NORTH PORT, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this liner. The longevity and staying power. It does not dry out and a little always goes a long way. Too Faced products 9/10 times are a big hit for me.
Cece
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I have no complaints so far! It does what it says it does. It's not waterproof, but it lasts throughout the day definitely. The tip is perfect for doing even wings. And I love how easy it is to draw and how dark and pigmented it is! At the price, this is such a bargain. I have gone thru other name brand liquid eyeliners and this beat them all! I love it so much and use it every day. Will definitely purchase it again once I run out. Highly recommended for all liquid eyeliner users who want a daily liquid eyeliner that lasts. Removed very easily with my pink makeup eraser washcloth and warm water
Karla I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these liners... they are amazing! They have no skips there's a smooth glide when applying them and the color is really true to color without adding anything else to soup it up. I would definitely recommend these liners, because I love them.
Promise F.
Chatom
This is personally my favorite liner. I used it almost everyday until I had used it to where it was barely there anymore. It absolutely fulfilled my expectations because I love pencil liner. I recommended it to all my friends and they tried it, to which they too enjoyed it as well.
Tamara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Very pigmented. I purchased mine at Ulta. (Where i purchase all my Too Faced products) It was my first time buying this product. VERY long lasting for me. Only reapplied one other time. I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seems to smear a lot and give me raccoon eyes. Looks like a cheap liner that cost way more than it should. Got it around Christmas time and definitely never tried using it again. Not long lasting and wouldn't recommend