BY TOO FACED

Damaris C.
Damaris C.
Orlando, FL
Love this so much super pigmented super smooth & great quality the price is comparable & it's has a very nice design & I love using this on my eyes no reaction to it & I can make my wings nice & bold or something thin if I want
Elena A.
Elena A.
Stockton, CA
Absolutely amazing I love this product !! Very good value and a creamy texture easy to apply I love it ! Yes it's a go to , I had received it in the mail to test it out and yes I recommend to everyone !
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip liner! So smooth and glides on! Love the packaging it comes in. Don't have a single complaint about this product! I would totally buy this again and would recommend this to every one!
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Freeport , ME
I really was not satisfied with this liner I felt that it was too dry and did not apply easily to my lids. It was hard to sharpen and the liner broke multiple times and it clumped on my waterline.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this one is nice stays one and easy to use. I love all the too faced products I have tried and own so far. I believe it's worth the money. And your worth it too. Thank you.
Shauna L.
Shauna L.
North Port , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this liner. The longevity and staying power. It does not dry out and a little always goes a long way. Too Faced products 9/10 times are a big hit for me.
Karla I.
Karla I.
Review for: Liners
I love these liners... they are amazing! They have no skips there's a smooth glide when applying them and the color is really true to color without adding anything else to soup it up. I would definitely recommend these liners, because I love them.
Halen M.
Halen M.
Columbus
Review for: Liners
Not a huge fan of eyeliner pencils, I tend to stick with liquid. However, I found that this liner didn't smudge as much as I would've imagined. I usually use a light to warm it up so it doesn't scratch my eyelids and it worked very well. I would certainly recommend.
Rouland R.
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Liners
I need more of these in my life. Love the pigmentation and how they apply. I think they are well priced for what you get. Would recommend and repurchase.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Liners
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.