BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

αℓєχιѕ® Z.
92530
Little harsher it was little bit smoother I would love it mores wish it was easier to apply and it would probably last a long time and the price is okay I wouldn’t buy it again. But love the shade this was my first time using it but I don’t really think I would recommend this product again
Lauren R.
This product works! Great results and it doesn't cost too much. It goes on easy and stays all day. The product is easy to store and have on the go. It's a trust brand so I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Cece
Honestly I have no complaints so far! It does what it says it does. It's not waterproof, but it lasts throughout the day definitely. The tip is perfect for doing even wings. And I love how easy it is to draw and how dark and pigmented it is! At the price, this is such a bargain. I have gone thru other name brand liquid eyeliners and this beat them all! I love it so much and use it every day. Will definitely purchase it again once I run out. Highly recommended for all liquid eyeliner users who want a daily liquid eyeliner that lasts. Removed very easily with my pink makeup eraser washcloth and warm water
Karla I.
I love these liners... they are amazing! They have no skips there's a smooth glide when applying them and the color is really true to color without adding anything else to soup it up. I would definitely recommend these liners, because I love them.
Promise F.
Chatom
This is personally my favorite liner. I used it almost everyday until I had used it to where it was barely there anymore. It absolutely fulfilled my expectations because I love pencil liner. I recommended it to all my friends and they tried it, to which they too enjoyed it as well.
Tamara M.
I love this product. Very pigmented. I purchased mine at Ulta. (Where i purchase all my Too Faced products) It was my first time buying this product. VERY long lasting for me. Only reapplied one other time. I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Halen M.
Columbus, OH
Not a huge fan of eyeliner pencils, I tend to stick with liquid. However, I found that this liner didn't smudge as much as I would've imagined. I usually use a light to warm it up so it doesn't scratch my eyelids and it worked very well. I would certainly recommend.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Seems to smear a lot and give me raccoon eyes. Looks like a cheap liner that cost way more than it should. Got it around Christmas time and definitely never tried using it again. Not long lasting and wouldn't recommend
Jessica R.
Love this!! It's long lasting throughout the day, looks amazing with my super fair skin, it's easy to apply, and so far has lasted me for a quite a while. I ordered online and it was packaged perfectly! I highly recommend to anyone and everyone.
Kylie D.
Really go to Contor lot line or I like it a lot it is a really really good value just a little bit on the price is it is really easy to use as a really nice packaging I would totally recommend others