BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Sharlie W.
Buckner, MO
Too faced has the best cosmetics by far. They're contouring - to their primers. Sephora is the place to go to get all of your makeup right? Well Sephoras own makeup line is also wonderful compared to all the name brand makeup companies like Anastasia BH and too faced, their lip stain works like magic. And it stays on for hours. It's great to carry in a purse, or for on the go, very easy to apply.
Mary H.
This product has amazing emollient properties that moisturizes even the driest of skin! I would recommend to anyone that needs that extra moisture to ensure wrinkle prevention and lessen current wrinkles!
Jennifer R.
Federal Way, WA
I don't care for this product. But I don't have a lot of need for it right now. I have combo skin. Pros - it smells nice cons it's expensive. Matte finish on my skin no I would not buy again.
Leslie C.
I've tried this foundation it's nice and rich, It's okay to apply but it's not perfect, it covers up mostly my whole face, It's kind of heavy but it's okay to take places, I think I would buy this again
Theresa C.
Escondido, CA
This product goes on a bit heavy for my liking, but your wrinkles do disappear which is amazing. I use this as one of my primers and I need to let it dry for 5 minutes before I put on my foundation. If you put to much you will defiantly notice when you put your foundation on. It will look cakey. I recommend using the beauty blender when using this product, which helps blend the product better into your skin.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This is a nice temporary solution to those troublesome fine lines and wrinkles that can cause our make up to crease. I like to use it before foundation, patting it into my areas of concern.

Be sure that when applying the foundation you are patting it onto the face, because swirling after you pat this product in,
will just take off the filler.
Alise C.
This is a pretty nice foundation! They even have a colour light enough for my pale self. I also have pink-y undertones, so it's nice that their fairest foundation is a little more pink than yellow. It is more of a full coverage foundation, so I usually mix it with primer to lower the coverage and it works beautifully.
Marissa G.
This is an awesome product.. it was very easy to match my color and it has an easy applier at the tip.. I love it it has lots of coverage and lightweight ...it truly is amazing
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
I have had the opportunity to use their matificar powder my face and are very good
They are a brand which I used the cuakles shadows are very pigmented tin coverage and intense colors of the art I really like I would like to try their bases and proofreaders have heard very good reviews
Amber M.
Indianapolis, IN
Hi there I have been researching various wrinkle reducing products how well does this work has anyone tried iT cosmetics wrinkle serum and what are your thoughts on it versus this product. I am developing some heavy forehead wrinkles at a fairly young age and it's bothersome. Any help or recommendations appreciated! 😘