BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Megan M.
THE ULTIMATE PRIMER!

I no longer have this (I have run out), but there was a time when I gladly gave it to several women who would comment on the cosmetic sites for which I wrote. I'm NOT wealthy, to be sure, but this was one of the first unisex primer which incredibly disguised tiny lines, furrows, and pores and didn't leave a slick or heavy feeling on your face. My husband went to work for years never leaving home without it. It made an enormous difference in the appearance and staying power of my foundation. My skin was close to flawless with this. Too Faced, bring it back!
Sharlie W.
Buckner, MO
Too faced has the best cosmetics by far. They're contouring - to their primers. Sephora is the place to go to get all of your makeup right? Well Sephoras own makeup line is also wonderful compared to all the name brand makeup companies like Anastasia BH and too faced, their lip stain works like magic. And it stays on for hours. It's great to carry in a purse, or for on the go, very easy to apply.
Amber M.
Richmond
By far, one of my newer products I've tried by Too Faced Cosmetics, but it is quickly become a favorite of mine! Perfect size and does exactly what I need it too! Fills out the lines around my eyes PERFECTLY
Mary H.
This product has amazing emollient properties that moisturizes even the driest of skin! I would recommend to anyone that needs that extra moisture to ensure wrinkle prevention and lessen current wrinkles!
Jennifer R.
Federal Way, WA
I don't care for this product. But I don't have a lot of need for it right now. I have combo skin. Pros - it smells nice cons it's expensive. Matte finish on my skin no I would not buy again.
Katherine L.
Orlando, FL
Too faced is a wonderful makeup brand. I fell in love with their line after trying their bronzer for people with fair complexions. This is a great foundation that doesn't look caked. Enjoy!
Leslie C.
I've tried this foundation it's nice and rich, It's okay to apply but it's not perfect, it covers up mostly my whole face, It's kind of heavy but it's okay to take places, I think I would buy this again
Theresa C.
Escondido, CA
This product goes on a bit heavy for my liking, but your wrinkles do disappear which is amazing. I use this as one of my primers and I need to let it dry for 5 minutes before I put on my foundation. If you put to much you will defiantly notice when you put your foundation on. It will look cakey. I recommend using the beauty blender when using this product, which helps blend the product better into your skin.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This is a nice temporary solution to those troublesome fine lines and wrinkles that can cause our make up to crease. I like to use it before foundation, patting it into my areas of concern.

Be sure that when applying the foundation you are patting it onto the face, because swirling after you pat this product in,
will just take off the filler.
Alise C.
This is a pretty nice foundation! They even have a colour light enough for my pale self. I also have pink-y undertones, so it's nice that their fairest foundation is a little more pink than yellow. It is more of a full coverage foundation, so I usually mix it with primer to lower the coverage and it works beautifully.
Amber M.
Indianapolis, IN
Hi there I have been researching various wrinkle reducing products how well does this work has anyone tried iT cosmetics wrinkle serum and what are your thoughts on it versus this product. I am developing some heavy forehead wrinkles at a fairly young age and it's bothersome. Any help or recommendations appreciated! 😘