BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Megan M.
THE ULTIMATE PRIMER!

I no longer have this (I have run out), but there was a time when I gladly gave it to several women who would comment on the cosmetic sites for which I wrote. I'm NOT wealthy, to be sure, but this was one of the first unisex primer which incredibly disguised tiny lines, furrows, and pores and didn't leave a slick or heavy feeling on your face. My husband went to work for years never leaving home without it. It made an enormous difference in the appearance and staying power of my foundation. My skin was close to flawless with this. Too Faced, bring it back!
Sharlie W.
Buckner, MO
Too faced has the best cosmetics by far. They're contouring - to their primers. Sephora is the place to go to get all of your makeup right? Well Sephoras own makeup line is also wonderful compared to all the name brand makeup companies like Anastasia BH and too faced, their lip stain works like magic. And it stays on for hours. It's great to carry in a purse, or for on the go, very easy to apply.
Vickie F.
Ontario, CA
The wrinkle injector is a good product to use as a primer. Its not a fixer upper for a long term. But it does work on the moment when you apply it on the skin. If you have oily skin it may not work as much since i have oily skin. My mother had tried this and it was okay to her skin. But not for me since it made my skin to dry and it kinda peeled and thats wasnt good for me. It did work for my mom. It gave 90% job for the wrinkles.
Mackenzie B.
The product was moisturizing but maybe I didn't use it long enough to see wrinkles fade. I don't really have many because I'm still young but it's still important and great to use for wrinkle prevention. Whether it goes on well under foundation kind of depends on which kind you're using
Tina M.
Polson, MT
This is a lovely product that does look really nice under the eyes. I didn't like the way powder would react with it though. It would look great then when some powders would set on it under the eye it would magnify fine lines .
Amber M.
Richmond
By far, one of my newer products I've tried by Too Faced Cosmetics, but it is quickly become a favorite of mine! Perfect size and does exactly what I need it too! Fills out the lines around my eyes PERFECTLY
Mary H.
This product has amazing emollient properties that moisturizes even the driest of skin! I would recommend to anyone that needs that extra moisture to ensure wrinkle prevention and lessen current wrinkles!
Jennifer R.
Federal Way, WA
I don't care for this product. But I don't have a lot of need for it right now. I have combo skin. Pros - it smells nice cons it's expensive. Matte finish on my skin no I would not buy again.
Anett G.
Edinburg, TX
It illuminates. Its amazing as too how good it covers .. Love it its juzt sits well with the skin and all ita like magic. Use it. Constantly u will be amazed at how its a cover up .. Lively view skin gallore .................super 👌 its perfect its a need in life
Katherine L.
Orlando, FL
Too faced is a wonderful makeup brand. I fell in love with their line after trying their bronzer for people with fair complexions. This is a great foundation that doesn't look caked. Enjoy!
Amber M.
Indianapolis, IN
Hi there I have been researching various wrinkle reducing products how well does this work has anyone tried iT cosmetics wrinkle serum and what are your thoughts on it versus this product. I am developing some heavy forehead wrinkles at a fairly young age and it's bothersome. Any help or recommendations appreciated! 😘