BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alise C.
This is a pretty nice foundation! They even have a colour light enough for my pale self. I also have pink-y undertones, so it's nice that their fairest foundation is a little more pink than yellow. It is more of a full coverage foundation, so I usually mix it with primer to lower the coverage and it works beautifully.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
I have had the opportunity to use their matificar powder my face and are very good
They are a brand which I used the cuakles shadows are very pigmented tin coverage and intense colors of the art I really like I would like to try their bases and proofreaders have heard very good reviews
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Wonderful ridge and fine liner filler. Easy to apply and effective. Plumps up the skin and hydrates to make the wrinkles disappear. Works great on smile lines and around the eyes. Did not find this irritating to the skin. Results are only temporary but great!
Haley F.
wilmington, VT
As I've begun to age, I noticed my makeup creating funny lines due to my small wrinkles. When makeup cakes up like that, it makes your wrinkles look worse. This product really makes a difference. I find it to be similar but better than Benefit Porefessional.
Franciele S.
San Rafael, CA
Very good wrinkle reducer. It is on the spot treatment. I put it on my laugh lines, I am 25 and starting to get those. It is a good preventive measure. It's pricey but for the anti-aging stuff, it is always best to go with good brands with good ingredients.
kanwal b.
Baton Rouge, LA
Very good wrinkle reducer. Its on the spot treatment. I put it on my laugh lines, i am 32 and starting to get those. Its a good preventive measure. Its pricey but for the anti aging stuff its always best to go with good brands with good ingredients.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
I enjoyed this foundation. I'm oily but if you use the right primer you can definitely make it work. And set it with a translucent powder . Definitely will be picking up again
Barbara H.
Riverside, CA
This is nice foundation but the only bad thing is it doesn't have darker colors for us chocolate girls but the light formula is great
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I jad tried multiple brand of foundation looking for a good ome and i found it in too faced. I love this no issues at all
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
Did nothing for my skin given the price is not cheap I ended up returning this product. Very unhappy had high hopes
Amber M.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi there I have been researching various wrinkle reducing products how well does this work has anyone tried iT cosmetics wrinkle serum and what are your thoughts on it versus this product. I am developing some heavy forehead wrinkles at a fairly young age and it's bothersome. Any help or recommendations appreciated! 😘