BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone use this. Does t look nice for a smoky eye or ...1 Answers
  • Hey... Fellow Influensters I can't seem to master the Sm...6 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this palette. Any advice or...2 Answers
Too Faced Cosmetics, Smoky Eye Palette
  • "This palette is so pigmented & you can create a lot of different looks with this small palette & the colors stay on and don't fade like other eye shadows " in 26 reviews
  • "Great palette with a few unique options mixed in with neutrals. Long lasting and very vibrant!" in 11 reviews
Chloe G.
Highland Park, IL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! These colors are be perfect combination of neutral and bold! Any of these are great for daily use or a fancy night out. Old or young, this easy to use kit is perfect for any occasion!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I don't wear smokey eye looks all the time but when I do, the palette I reach for is the Too Faced Smokey Eye eyeshadow palette. The colors are really pigmented and blend out like a dream, which is what I look for when creating a smokey eye. If you're someone who wears smokey eye looks a lot then I would definitely recommend this palette for you.
Sandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
This eye shawdow is perfect for the smokey eye shadow lovers. Eye shadows are super pigmented and long lasting . I use this for any occasion . The dark brown eyeshadow is the one I use the most on this pallet I love to use it to fill in my eyebrows . I hope they sell that eyeshadow individually because I would repurchase .
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I love too faced they make good quality products. Their eyeshadows are extremely creamy and easy to blend, however this pallet isn't my favorite. The colors are very dark and I find that I am not able to use the pallette that often. I like that this pallets and the other ones that are like this come with 3 cards to tell you how to create 3 different looks. They make it very easy if you are a beginner and need inspiration.
Rhonda Y.
Erlanger, KY
I have to say this is one of my favorite smoky eyeshadow palettes. I think it's a little pricey but I find it worth the value. I use this palette when I'm going clubbing and I find that I don't need to re-apply. I will definitely purchase this again.
Jazmyn B.
Columbia
This too faced smoky eye palette is a D R E A M. I primed my eyes beforehand With NYX eyeshadow primer and the colors were very pigmented and blended very well. You really can't go wrong with too faced. I've tried several of their products and I've been impressed with them all.
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
This palette is very beautiful, also makes your eyes look sexy and captivating look. A smoky makeup is for those special occasions where you want to impress. This palette has beautiful colors that remain in your eyes and easy to disguise. 100 percent recommended.
Sammy R.
Tempe, AZ
Love this palette one of my go-to products for day to day wear (but also awesome options for nighttime glam looks). Color pay off is awesome and lasts all day and night - seriously can be a chore to get off (in a good way!)
Chenessa H.
This is a great smiley eye palette. I didn't get to use it as much as I wanted as someone stole this product from me but they colors are very pigmented. I wish it wasn't so bulky but I did love and enjoy this.
Haley B.
Bloomington, MN
This is great for a smoky eye! I feel like this palette is versatile enough to wear for a nice day look or a beautiful night look! The colors seemed to be pigmented well, but could always be better. I would definitely recommend this product!
Brittany J.
Hey... Fellow Influensters I can't seem to master the Smoky eye.. Will this palette make it any easier?
Meaghan B.
I'm having difficulty making this palette work for me. The shadows are great quality but I can't seem to create a cohesive look. Any suggestions?
Brianne S.
Bedford, MA
I've heard great things about this palette. Any advice or tips for getting the most out of it?
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone use this. Does t look nice for a smoky eye or is just like sme of the others?