BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Has anyone use this. Does t look nice for a smoky eye or is just ...1 Answers
  • Hey... Fellow Influensters I can't seem to master the Smoky eye....6 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this palette. Any advice or tips fo...2 Answers
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I don't wear smokey eye looks all the time but when I do, the palette I reach for is the Too Faced Smokey Eye eyeshadow palette. The colors are really pigmented and blend out like a dream, which is what I look for when creating a smokey eye. If you're someone who wears smokey eye looks a lot then I would definitely recommend this palette for you.
Brianne R.
Buttery, good pigment, versatile, and even has tutorial cards for several different looks stashed in the lid! Too Faced at its very best.

To get the most color payoff dark shades with minimal fallout, I use the late Kevyn Aucoin's trick of applying the color with a sponge applicator, then using brushes only for blending. This keeps the color exactly where you want it, and you can even dampen the sponge applicator for more impact (although I rarely bother).
Alanna T.
N Hollywood, CA
Im the type of girl who wants her ashes pressed into a smiley eye pallets once she goes so Im curious about anything smiley eye! I love all of the light base colors and the green, I mean how could you not love a true leprechaun/hunter green, prefect from any grunge/rocker badass. The darker shade have to built up more than the lighter to help their pigments come out but I'd give it a chance. After all where there's smoke... there's fire
Sandra A.
Los Angeles, CA
This eye shawdow is perfect for the smokey eye shadow lovers. Eye shadows are super pigmented and long lasting . I use this for any occasion . The dark brown eyeshadow is the one I use the most on this pallet I love to use it to fill in my eyebrows . I hope they sell that eyeshadow individually because I would repurchase .
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
I love too faced they make good quality products. Their eyeshadows are extremely creamy and easy to blend, however this pallet isn't my favorite. The colors are very dark and I find that I am not able to use the pallette that often. I like that this pallets and the other ones that are like this come with 3 cards to tell you how to create 3 different looks. They make it very easy if you are a beginner and need inspiration.
Rhonda Y.
Erlanger, KY
I have to say this is one of my favorite smoky eyeshadow palettes. I think it's a little pricey but I find it worth the value. I use this palette when I'm going clubbing and I find that I don't need to re-apply. I will definitely purchase this again.
Jazmyn B.
Columbia
This too faced smoky eye palette is a D R E A M. I primed my eyes beforehand With NYX eyeshadow primer and the colors were very pigmented and blended very well. You really can't go wrong with too faced. I've tried several of their products and I've been impressed with them all.
GIselle P.
New York
LOVE THIS PRODUCT ! I got mine many years ago when I first began learning about make up. It is absolutely great , it was a gift. It is long lasting as long as you put on a good primer. What I love the most is that it comes with clear instructions on how to achieve different smoky eye styles. Totally recommend to beginners .
DORA B.
Bradenton, FL
This palette is very beautiful, also makes your eyes look sexy and captivating look. A smoky makeup is for those special occasions where you want to impress. This palette has beautiful colors that remain in your eyes and easy to disguise. 100 percent recommended.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market. The cards that come with it tell you how to apply the shadow which makes it so much easier.
Brittany J.
Hey... Fellow Influensters I can't seem to master the Smoky eye.. Will this palette make it any easier?
Meaghan B.
I'm having difficulty making this palette work for me. The shadows are great quality but I can't seem to create a cohesive look. Any suggestions?
Brianne S.
Bedford, MA
I've heard great things about this palette. Any advice or tips for getting the most out of it?
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone use this. Does t look nice for a smoky eye or is just like sme of the others?