Too Faced Cosmetics Poolside Primping Makeup Collection 5 piece uploaded by Lyn B.

BY TOO FACED

Emerald M.
Crawfordville, FL
This is perfect for an on the go kind of deal. If you just want you mascara done and if you only want a natural eye look then this stuff is all you need. The eye primer is perfect and makes your eyeshadow stay on. The mascara is good and it also came with the bag which i was excited about cause you can never go wrong with a good makeup bag. Great for traveling and its perfect to keep in a purse. Everything you need for a quick touch up is in this bag. This is by far a good collection.
Michelle G.
Leesburg
Love this product I use this in my travel time on mini weekend vacations and its perfect to keep in my purse! All the products you need for quick touchups by the pool or lakeside! I get many great compliments from friends and family! I would say its one of the best collections!
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
I love to bring this on the go for my traveling makeup or when I go to a friends it is very easy to apply and it is very pigmented and the packaging is great and I love it I totally recommend it to people who love this brand or to people who are trying this for the first time
Stevie G.
Super pretty! Great lip color for all skin types! Lasted all day without much touch up 😍  Would definitely recommend for people who like to keep things simple or on the go a lot. I'm never disappointed with too faced products! Definitely my favorite brand!
Laura D.
Kenilworth, NJ
Love this kit! It gives you the perfect face if you are on the go and just want a more natural look. I keep it in my purse in case I don't have time to do my makeup in the morning which is more often then I would like to admit.
Shanna B.
Long Beach, MS
I received this cute makeup kit as a gift! Absolutely love it! I use everything in the awesome kit! It long lasting, everything goes on smoothly, very easy to apply. I would purchase this, good value for the amount of product!
Patti I.
Meriden, CT
Such a great purchase! I loved the items in this bag. The items are my go-to for summer, and the colors go well with brown eyes. This was my first time using a concealer from Two-faced, and while I like it, it's a bit thick.
Crystal V.
San Antonio
This little kit was really convenient. All the products in there were amazing. I had got it from ulta. And my eyes are dark brown so my eyes really needed the pop that the mascara gave them. I would totally buy this again .
Saundra L.
Hillsdale , MI
Cute set! All items in this collection have been great! I like the easy application of their products and of course the quality is always amazing! The price is not too bad considering the items priced separately so I'd say this lot is a win!!
Cyn L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love buying small products like this because I get to test these out. Too Faced is one of my favorite because of the smell and texture on my face. Not heavy at all I would definitely recommend.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this makeup collection ?