BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What color is it? Does it change with your mood? Darker to lighte...1 Answers
ryss😽💛 g.
Chester
this product is amazing!!!!!!!!! i love it so much and i will definitely be buying it again!! i ordered this from ulta! it was super easy to apply and use!! it was super long lasting and amazingly hydrating and i would totally recommend this to others
Haylee M.
"What color is that lipgloss, because it is the perfect color for you?"
This is what I was asked when I wore Mood Swing for the first time.
I have the original formula: clear to pink, and it's great. I would like to try the darker colors, because this stuff seems pretty fool proof and there is always the enjoyment of watching the gloss change color. Yes it's gimmicky and silly but it's also fun and a great thing to have in your bag for casual occasions.
The color is a bright pink but not loud. It's not glittery, just shiny.The consistency is a little thin for my taste, but this can be solved by layering it with other lip products.
The packaging is a little meh, I have a love-hate relationship with squeeze tubes. On one hand they are handier to use than a brush or doe foot, but they always get super gross in the cap and threading. The lip portion of mine actually went from being white to pink, and it kinda ruins the magic of clear gloss turning pink when it looks pink coming out. Then again my tube is older, so maybe this was resolved in newer versions. I like the design on the packaging, so back to 4/5 for that.
Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
I honestly bought
this for the novelty factor; I am a sucker for marketing! However I ended up
being pleasantly surprised at least on the first time I used it. It comes out
as a gloss with a clear/pink tint, and then gradually gets darker as time goes
on. The shade I ended up with the first time was a very natural pink shade that
was great for everyday wear. It was a little drying and had very little staying
power. When I tried it again in my everyday makeup routine a few days later the
pink color was not consistent with the first time I used it, it came out much
darker and did not look good on me. I’m not sure if it has to do with your body
temperature or the climate, but I really am not a fan of a product that is not consistent
and that you can’t count on.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
I'm a very big fan of mood changing Shades or body temperature changing Shades I feel like it makes you more individual instead of the typical oh everyone's wearing that shade it makes its own shade on you and that's what's amazing Too Faced has very unique fun-loving silly products and I love that about this brand
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Kayleigh G.
Kings Park, NY
I really like this, I'm not the biggest fan of lip gloss but this is my favorite one I own. It did meet my expectations, I've only bought it once but I've worn it a few times. The packaging is super pretty and I would definetly buy it again. I recommend it
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Peyton W.
I don't really like this product because it's kind of sticky ! And chunky so it felt really weird on the lips. I did not meet my expectations especially because it was a high-end brand as well but if you want to try it out you can get it at ulta .
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Lesley D.
Fitzgerald, GA
I was a little skeptical with this product at first but after bringing it home and playing with it a little bit I was quite surprised by how easy it went on and stayed. It's pricy but I will buy it again.
Adina B.
Valliant, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What color is it? Does it change with your mood? Darker to lighter? Is it sticky or smooth?