BY TOO FACED

jaclyn b.
Palm coast , FL
I love toofaced brushes they are always so soft & so well made! I bought mine on too faced website where I tend to get my products of theirs! Easy to use & durable. They are a little pricey but they are too faced so your paying in part for the brand so that is to be expected with high end brands. I think they are well worth the money! Super cute & a super cute bag to carry them in!
Stacey R.
Bear, DE
My husband bought these for me 6 years ago & I've been using them since! They have the perfect starter brushes to build a collection with & That's exactly what I did. The eye brushes are awesome to learn how to do eye shadows. As long as you take care of them, they will last you a long time!
Michelle G.
Leesburg
I love my mini brushes they are so pocket/purse friendly and they are so soft on the skin which is what you want to feel when applying makeup! I use my big one the most to apply blush and with its cute pink color it draws attention by onlookers who always want to know where I got mine!
Allie L.
these brushes are great! I love the color and how sleek it is, I use it every day when applying makeup. They're easy to clean and is a good value for the cost. It doesn't leave black hairs behind, and it soft on your skin. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
I am in love with the Too Faced Cosmetics Mini Brush Set. It is a great brush set for traveling without having to pack up my entire brush kits. Each brush is perfect for what I need and the value of this set is perfect! I will be buying this set for Christmas gifts.
Halley R.
New Orleans
I purchased these brushes a while back. I find other brushes a bit more soft and useful. I bought it offline and I feel like the brushes should be a majority of things (such as powder brushes, eye brushes, blending, etc.) I probably won't purchase this item again
shauna p.
Sugar Land, TX
i loved these brushes they were very soft to the touch and they made makeuo application very easy and smooth I have many cheaper brushes that don't even come close. The brushes are about pricy but when you feel the quality it is definitely worth it.
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
I love two-faced make up brushes. They're very soft and hold make up very well without falling off and getting it all over your face. These brushes apply make up very effortlessly. They're easy to clean and last long! I definitely recommend!!
Payton D.
Hurley
These brushes are very good quality. I have been using these over a year now. They have had zero hair fallouts. I would highly recommend these to anyone. Very easy to use. I don't think I'll ever have to buy another brush again.
Kendall C.
I received this brush set as a gift nearly 6 years ago and they are still in excellent condition. They blend the product well and are not too pricey for the quality. My sister has them and loves them as well!
Faith C.
Do you think the quality of the brushes are good?
monyka g.
Lowell, MA
Is it worth the price?
Samena A.
LONDON, London
What is inside this kits??
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
Is this the same as the teddy bear brush they make?