BY TOO FACED #93 in False Lashes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

BrittanyRyan B.
Chatham, LA
The brush that comes with this mascara is amazing!! The length definitely has to do with the brush because it's so precise, it gets to the root of every single lash, therefore providing REALLY LONG LASHES.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
i like this product, but it is just like all the other products in this category. nothing important sticks out about it. i do like how it applies and how much is in the tube, but for the price i would recommend a drug store alternative that works just as well.
Jessica A.
Sunnyside, WA
I love this mascara. I have really short eyelashes and I feel like this mascara compliments them a lot. I use it everyday. It's my first time purchasing this mascara and the packaging was so cute I would definitely repurchase it again no doubt.
Kelly b.
This product is so awesome! I love the eyeliner lash combo and the jet black! The value of the product is amazing for the price and it is super long lasting! It is so easy to apply and the eye liner comes with practice! Would definitely highly reccomend
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Love love love love I would buy this for the rest of my life I do Holly recommend it to every single person it did last all day in full coverage and made it looked beautiful I went so perfect with everything else on my face
jordan🌛✨ j.
Hereford
Super pleased with this product. Too Faced line of work is absolutely impeccable. They do not need to change a thing! I love all of Too Faced products. They are really dedicated to doing their best on their products.
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Margaret E.
Hobart, IN
I would love to give this a good review because I love Too Faced Cosmetics but this product extremely irritated my eyes. I had a burning sensation even though I was careful to apply to the lash line.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Brittney G.
Panama City, FL
I have been really pleased with my too faced mascara. It goes on well and doesn't clump. It really extends my lashes. I tried it from a recommendation at Ulta. I work buy it again and would like to the the waterproof next time.