BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Cosmetics, Long Stemmed Lashes
  • "Easy to apply on the eyes plus long lasting, beautiful matte finish. Smooth formula that doesn't irritate your eyes.also it makes your eyes pop and appear bigger with a great cat eyeliner. Recommended for every day use. And for parties and weddings." in 5 reviews
Natalie B.
Costa Mesa
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Margaret E.
Hobart, IN
I would love to give this a good review because I love Too Faced Cosmetics but this product extremely irritated my eyes. I had a burning sensation even though I was careful to apply to the lash line.
Brittany&Ryan B.
Chatham, LA
The brush that comes with this mascara is amazing!! The length definitely has to do with the brush because it's so precise, it gets to the root of every single lash, therefore providing REALLY LONG LASHES.
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
Excellent mascara. My eyelashes are not particularly choosy, and many carcasses suit me. The main thing is that this mascara splits the cilia well and makes them voluminous. I can recommend it.
Esmeralda D.
Jessica A.
Sunnyside, WA
I love this mascara. I have really short eyelashes and I feel like this mascara compliments them a lot. I use it everyday. It's my first time purchasing this mascara and the packaging was so cute I would definitely repurchase it again no doubt.
Miss M.
Too faced is one of my go to for all things makeup. From their pallets to their concealers they have great products for a makeup geek! For those experienced with lashes and eye makeup this is for you. It is pretty hard for a novice to use in my opinion.
Kelly D.
This product is so awesome! I love the eyeliner lash combo and the jet black! The value of the product is amazing for the price and it is super long lasting! It is so easy to apply and the eye liner comes with practice! Would definitely highly reccomend
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
Love love love love I would buy this for the rest of my life I do Holly recommend it to every single person it did last all day in full coverage and made it looked beautiful I went so perfect with everything else on my face