BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Cosmetics, Long Stemmed Lashes
  • "Easy to apply on the eyes plus long lasting, beautiful matte finish. Smooth formula that doesn't irritate your eyes.also it makes your eyes pop and appear bigger with a great cat eyeliner. Recommended for every day use. And for parties and weddings." in 5 reviews
Brittany&Ryan B.
Eros, LA
The brush that comes with this mascara is amazing!! The length definitely has to do with the brush because it's so precise, it gets to the root of every single lash, therefore providing REALLY LONG LASHES.
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
Excellent mascara. My eyelashes are not particularly choosy, and many carcasses suit me. The main thing is that this mascara splits the cilia well and makes them voluminous. I can recommend it.
Esmeralda D.
Miss M.
Too faced is one of my go to for all things makeup. From their pallets to their concealers they have great products for a makeup geek! For those experienced with lashes and eye makeup this is for you. It is pretty hard for a novice to use in my opinion.
jordan🌛✨ j.
Hereford
Super pleased with this product. Too Faced line of work is absolutely impeccable. They do not need to change a thing! I love all of Too Faced products. They are really dedicated to doing their best on their products.
Taylor M.
Lakewood, OH
Really loved this product, the eyeliner part is super black, I have blue eyes so I like a really dark intense color, I would add more product I felt like it ran out fast but it was easy to apply and overal a really great product I would recommend it
Becca C.
I don't think Too Faced has ever let me down with anything. The only thing about this though, is I feel it's a little pricey. But we have to pay for the best of the best right??
Carmen C.
If your looking for a new mascara to use, this should be your next purchase. It's a great buy you will not be disappointed. It's one of the few that actually does what the label offers.
Natalie B.
Orange, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
i like this product, but it is just like all the other products in this category. nothing important sticks out about it. i do like how it applies and how much is in the tube, but for the price i would recommend a drug store alternative that works just as well.