BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Margaret E.
Hobart, IN
I would love to give this a good review because I love Too Faced Cosmetics but this product extremely irritated my eyes. I had a burning sensation even though I was careful to apply to the lash line.
Brittany&Ryan B.
Chatham, LA
The brush that comes with this mascara is amazing!! The length definitely has to do with the brush because it's so precise, it gets to the root of every single lash, therefore providing REALLY LONG LASHES.
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
Excellent mascara. My eyelashes are not particularly choosy, and many carcasses suit me. The main thing is that this mascara splits the cilia well and makes them voluminous. I can recommend it.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
i like this product, but it is just like all the other products in this category. nothing important sticks out about it. i do like how it applies and how much is in the tube, but for the price i would recommend a drug store alternative that works just as well.
Esmeralda D.
Easy to apply on the eyes plus long lasting, beautiful matte finish. Smooth formula that doesn't irritate your eyes.also it makes your eyes pop and appear bigger with a great cat eyeliner. Recommended for every day use. And for parties and weddings.
Jessica A.
Sunnyside, WA
I love this mascara. I have really short eyelashes and I feel like this mascara compliments them a lot. I use it everyday. It's my first time purchasing this mascara and the packaging was so cute I would definitely repurchase it again no doubt.
Amy C.
Too faced is one of my go to for all things makeup. From their pallets to their concealers they have great products for a makeup geek! For those experienced with lashes and eye makeup this is for you. It is pretty hard for a novice to use in my opinion.
Kelly b.
This product is so awesome! I love the eyeliner lash combo and the jet black! The value of the product is amazing for the price and it is super long lasting! It is so easy to apply and the eye liner comes with practice! Would definitely highly reccomend