Too Faced Cosmetics, Liquif-eye Palette, 0.392-ounce uploaded by Ashley F.Too Faced Cosmetics, Liquif-eye Palette, 0.392-ounce uploaded by Megan C.Too Faced Cosmetics, Liquif-eye Palette, 0.392-ounce uploaded by Megan C.

BY TOO FACED

Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Otis, OR
Seriously genius.
Comes with 12 colors, some pallette specific, limited edition colors.
The eyeliner it comes with is clear.
You pull the wet wand out and wipe it into the shadow then apply as an eyeliner.
Works amazingly well just make sure you wipe foam brush off really well BEFORE you return wand to solution otherwise the clear solution will eventually be brown from all the colors mixed LOL
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a big fan of this liquid eyeliner kit.

The colors are fun and playful but they give you one brush to apply all colors and as a result the brush deteriorates way quicker than it takes to use all colors.

Also, the colors are liquid based so they do not come out with a pigmented punch.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This was such an adorable little palette! It is full of color and the shadows are pigmented. This was limited edition and I wish the brand would come out with more colors like this and a palette like this maybe in neutral colors, and thinner. But i loved this palette!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Tucson, AZ
I love this pallette. it has awesome colors and i love the gloss it stays on and tha packagining is so nice and the value is great not to pricey and i even use on my lilttle girls. I use on weekends mostly when i go out and recommend tucson mall in az for shopping.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Leesville
Love how smooth it looks and bright the colors are! This was my first time using this because it was a gift, but I will be buying again! Great colors for green eyes to really make them
Pop!! I will repeat again I will actually be buying this product!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Delaware, OH
What a great palette. So many pretty colors to choose from. I use the dark gray and black colors as eyeliner. (Ooh & aah and the bottom right corner with the liquid-eye) I've hit pan on half of these colors. That's how good this palette is.
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first "fancy" palette as a teenager and I fell in love with quality make up! It lasted me years until my dog chewed it up. I remember the colors and quality fondly, I have other Too Faced palettes now.
M B.
M B.
Not much I ca really say except I Love, Love , Love all too faced products so far. I am a makeup junkie and so far have not been disappointed. Their colors pop and I am all about color.
Rose T.
Rose T.
Scranton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was very bright and fun, mine broke easily though, so I don't have it anymore :( I'd like more color variety, this seemed to lack shades. More are needed to complete this pallet
rebecca m.
rebecca m.
Norwood, MA
not something i use as often as too faced chocolate bar pallet, but if your looking for a quick easy eye look for any eye color this is something i would recommend
Christine M.
Christine M.
Do the colors go on more sheer, or bold?
Autumn E.
Autumn E.
Beloit, Wi
I would like to know if the colors are very bright when you apply them like how they look displayed . Also I would like to know if this would be better then the urban decay electric pallet ?
Toni Marie D.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these bold colors look good on a caramel complexion?