Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-Eye Palette uploaded by Ashley F.Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-Eye Palette uploaded by Megan C.Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-Eye Palette uploaded by Megan C.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-Eye Palette
  • "Great, highly pigmented shadows with an innovative product that converts any eyeshadow into a liquid liner. I wish they still made this!" in 17 reviews
  • "The colors are so pigmented and vibrant! They are also long lasting. This is a go to palette." in 6 reviews
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
AHH! Too Faced! LOVE all of there products I think, I always seem to go to that section and pick up something. The "Better than Sex" mascara is my FAV! Nothing I have used even compares to it. It's the cutest package and I will always buy these products
Ashley F.
Plano, TX
This was my first palette I bought as a teen in middle school and it was my absolute favorite!!! The liner that came with it to make any eyeshadow a liner was amazing. Everyday I used a different color as my liner and always got compliments.
Breez S.
Arvada, CO
This palette is just OK. The colors are pretty pigmented if you use a primer beneath but they don't last for long. I love Too Faced and own several palettes from this but this isn't my favorite. The actual Liquif-eye product isn't my favorite either and it hardens weird.
Alexis F.
Winter Park, FL
This pallet is very pretty! The colors are vibrant and the color payoff is not bad. I always use a primer or concealer to really help things stick but the primer makes these guys pop! This pallet may not be for everyone, but for the adventurous it will be an amazing way to try something different.
Selva Nazaret L.
The colors aren't really my tone; I bought them thinking that they would look better on me but I can't use them alone, although I do use them with other shades and I have really great results, they add excellent light and are so vivid!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Too Faced has one of the best eyeshadow formulas that I have come across. The shades are pigmented and beautiful, they blend easy as can be. These are great for beginners and pros. This palette is no exception. If you're considering buying this, you will not regret it.
Destiny S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought this palette for myself and then realized that the bright colors did not go well with my eye color so I passed it on to my best friend and she absolutely loves it and uses it all the time!
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Did not like this Pallet!! I did like the formula and the actual eyeshadow! The color choices weren't that great and I couldn't complete a complete look with this pallet! I would not buy again and I would recommend a different pallet
Daphne S.
I love his vibrant the colors are. This is quality make up that goes on and comes off like makeup is suppose to do. I buy my make up at Sephora or Ulta. It is a good price for the quality. I will buy this product again.
Rosa R.
I was really nervous at buying this because all the colors are bright and I usually prefer to stick to darker colors and nudes yet this looked really good! I went ahead and bought it and i do not regret it at all!
Autumn E.
Beloit, Wi
I would like to know if the colors are very bright when you apply them like how they look displayed . Also I would like to know if this would be better then the urban decay electric pallet ?
Christine M.
Do the colors go on more sheer, or bold?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Do these bold colors look good on a caramel complexion?