Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-eye Eyeshadow Transformer uploaded by Mina Z.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-eye Eyeshadow Transformer
  • "Love this product. Lasts a long time on the eyes and is super easy to apply. The nib is perfect for getting precise lines." in 6 reviews
Ashley B.
Corner Brook
Great pigment and easy to apply if you are good with liquid eyeliner. Very useful when applying a wing to your eyeliner. However, does need some time to dry and is hard to remove if you smudge it because it is so pigmented.
Katlyn N.
Toronto, ON
This eye liner is not one of the better ones I have used. After roughly four or five uses it was very dried up and unusable.
Shay H.
What can possibly go wrong with a too faced liquid eyeliner. This product is so great I recommend it to my family and friends
Justine Y.
For a liquid liner I would say this has to be one of my favorites it's so easy to apply and it doesn't run or smudge! 100/10
Alisha L.
Tillsonburg, ONTARIO
Beautiful loner, stays all day and doesn't smudge or flake. Easy to draw the perfect cat eye and its a nice smooth finish!
Tayyibah K.
This product is really good and leaves my eyeshadow looking amazing and beautiful. I really recommend this product
Taylor D.
Perth
Love this product! I would recommend this product to everyone! Use it everyday! And usually keep two at all times
Taleen D.
Saskatoon
Worked AMAZING for me. Very great if you have oily type eyelids as it doesn't crease or move at all. I loved it!
Jaimi A.
I just learned how to use this product but it it my most favorite product. And it's smooth to apply
Cristel G.
Me gusta casi no se corre el líquido casi no dura pero esta bien para su precio y pigmenta bien
Diane S.
How is this liquid eyeliner in comparison to the KVD tattoo liner?