Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-eye Eyeshadow Transformer uploaded by Mina Z.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-eye Eyeshadow Transformer
  • "Love this product. Lasts a long time on the eyes and is super easy to apply. The nib is perfect for getting precise lines." in 6 reviews
Megan E.
Tracy, CA
Glides on smoothly and lasts a long time. Also it's fairly easy to control what kind of look your going for
Tiffany H.
Mount joy , PA
This product is nice, the applicator is easy to use but if you mess up it's hard to get off of your eye.
Jodeci E.
Picayune, MS
My favorite eyeliner at the moment!! So glad I finally gave it a shot! I will definitely be buying more!!
Kaylee M.
Helps create perfect eyeliner every time . Super great. Great color and goes on super smooth looks great
Alexis V.
This product works good. It is pretty good and enchances the eye looks to make it look very cool looking
Kelcie T.
I love using this so much. So many of my favorite eyeshadows are now readily available as liquid eyeliner
Laura K.
Nederland , TX
I like this brand and this product. It goes on smooth with no chunks. Easy to use and easy to clean off.
Monica B.
Looks great . makes yout eye lashes look a lot longer and fuller. I really liked it and recommend it .
Karla G.
Sanford, NC
This is a great product. I definitely recommend! Looks great on the eyes. It Glides on very nicely!!
Victoria P.
Waterloo, WI
I love this eyeliner it really helps to get that perfect wing and has your eyes yelling look at me!
Diane S.
How is this liquid eyeliner in comparison to the KVD tattoo liner?