Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-eye Eyeshadow Transformer uploaded by Mina Z.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-eye Eyeshadow Transformer
  • "Love this product. Lasts a long time on the eyes and is super easy to apply. The nib is perfect for getting precise lines." in 6 reviews
mai a.
It was my first time seeing a liquid eyeshadow and I liked it u can blend it and also blend it with other eyeshadows
Alyssa W.
Toledo, OH
I love all type of liquid eyeliner but this definitely has to be one of my favorite! I suggest everyone try it out :)
Alicia P.
This product is amazing and is one of my favorite products. just about everything from too-faced has worked for me.
Marisela M.
Jerome, ID
I am in love with too face product great for the skin the eye liner is amazing. I have a lot of the too face product
MaryJane M.
Gardnerville
You can't GI wring with this brand there eye liners are the bomb I think Evey women needs this in there beauty bag
RAW Fashion M.
Absolutely love this product. Too Faced has one again proven to be a high end brand. Beautiful easy application.
Brayam M.
Doral, FL
At first I didn't exactly know how to use, but when i hit the right way i absolutely love it!! Long lasting liner!
lauren s.
Independence, KY
Eyeliner this easy to apply should be a crime. Its great. I like the foam tip it just looks better at the end.
Stephanie H.
Auburndale
This is another great product I use regularly. I have a few friends who now use this brand instead of others.
Michelle H.
Long lasting doesn't smudge beautiful color. Glides on smooth and doesn't flake. I recommend this product.
Diane S.
How is this liquid eyeliner in comparison to the KVD tattoo liner?