Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-eye Eyeshadow Transformer uploaded by Mina Z.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-eye Eyeshadow Transformer
  • "Love this product. Lasts a long time on the eyes and is super easy to apply. The nib is perfect for getting precise lines." in 6 reviews
Cherise W.
Atlanta, GA
I use this when I am winging my eye. It is long lasting product that I bought from Ulta. I used almost everyday when I am wearing makeup. It was packed in a small box, and I would recommend it is long lasting and that is what every woman wants
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA
I love this because it lasts all day even if you cry I used it during a memorial service and I was really surprised because it lasted the whole time even using a tissue to wipe away the tears
Christian M.
Tulelake , CA
I really love having a winged eyeliner done skillfully amazing but most importantly having the right liquid liner. Not all liquid liners are the same, some smudge off easily and some stay on until you decide to take them off! I really enjoyed this one.
Guadalupe O.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love how smooth it glindes on to your eye lid, love the texture! Recommend this product for users who have oily eye lids doesn't smere, stays in place. Great choice for a night out
Nitika V.
Austin, TX
Love this liner! I have a problem with some liners drying so fast that I can't even apply it on my lid, or once i apply it, it easily peals off or seems patchy. This liner is easy to use, packaging is amazing and a beginner could even use it. It seems a bit pricy but trust me it goes a very long way
Ashley ❤.
This is one of those things that you don't need. The product performs well, and wear time is decent. But it is not NEEDED, not really a splurge item unless you LOVE eyeliner.
Elizabeth Z.
Very pigmented eyeliner, easy to use. Perfect to create the best winged eyeliner as it is very black. I use this product every time I do my makeup. I would definitely buy this product again and I would recommend it for all the girls who love makeup.
Maddie W.
Spokane, WA
This is by far my favorite too faced eyeliner. It has a very easy application, great formula and lasts all day. Also, the packaging is cute. However, I have used drug store liners that work just as well so I would not buy it again!
Amanda M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Although I do like this product I didn't give 5 stars I do like this product but I feel like it's hard to use. It does last awhile but it is hard to get use to using.
elizabeth h.
Leechburg, PA
Great liquid eyeliner. Has a nice tip that keeps the line straight when applying. Does not smudge or run. I like to use a liquid liner everyday and have liked this one enough to rebuy.
Diane S.
How is this liquid eyeliner in comparison to the KVD tattoo liner?