MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowToo Faced
Cosmetics Liquif-eye Eyeshadow Transformer

Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-eye Eyeshadow Transformer

How is this liquid eyeliner in comparison to the KVD tattoo liner?
Start your review of Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-eye Eyeshadow Transformer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love this product. Lasts a long time on the eyes and is super easy to apply. The nib is perfect for getting precise lines.in reviews
Brian S.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
To be honest I’m not a fan of the brand and all of its scandal from the past but this eyeliner is pretty good
Kelcie T.
I love using this so much. So many of my favorite eyeshadows are now readily available as liquid eyeliner
Jodeci E.
Picayune, MS
My favorite eyeliner at the moment!! So glad I finally gave it a shot! I will definitely be buying more!!
Tiffany H.
Mount joy, PA
This product is nice, the applicator is easy to use but if you mess up it's hard to get off of your eye.
sapphire C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Too face is one of my favorite products I do like this eyeliner because it doesn't get gooyie and it also leaves a thinner liner .
Silvia S.
Tyler, TX
Another great liner with a very defined tip that's very easy to maneuver and hold with your hand
Gina S.
Middleburg, FL
This is a great product for creating custom liners. The tip of the brush got a little muddy after changing colors too many times.
Alexandra S.
Beaverton, OR
I love this eyeliner it work perfectly for me, it goes on straight and it's easy to clean up if I do mess up a little bit but when it's on it really stays on.
member-b9ac435b5
This is amazing eyeliner. I'd recommend for anyone no matter what experience level you are
elizabeth H.
Leechburg, PA
Great liquid eyeliner. Has a nice tip that keeps the line straight when applying. Does not smudge or run. I like to use a liquid liner everyday and have liked this one enough to rebuy.