Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-eye Eyeshadow Transformer uploaded by Mina Z.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-eye Eyeshadow Transformer
  • "Love this product. Lasts a long time on the eyes and is super easy to apply. The nib is perfect for getting precise lines." in 6 reviews
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Kayla A.
Niles, MI
Love this liner, it is by far my favorite of all times!  This liner glides on smooth and is very easy to apply!! I normally get all my makeup products from Sephora and i would highly recommend this product to all makeup lovers out there!  I will keep using this until they stop making it :)
Elizabeth Y.
Madison, AL
I have this and it does do what it says. But, the eyeliner is not very pigmented no mater how many layers I apply! The concept is cool it just don't work as expected. It also leaves streaks on my eyeshadow pots where I used the brush to get the eyeshadow. The eyeshadow turns hard and almost unusable.
Consuelo R.
Hermitage Tennessee
To make dramatic looks this is your go to ! Always paid it with some nice lipstick and your on a roll ! I love how pigmented it can get and how easy it is to apply it .
Breezy R.
Snohomish, WA
This product is supposed to transform any eye shadow into a liquid eye liner. Maybe I'm not doing it properly but I find that this doesn't work well at all. The colors are not vibrant and they do not go on very smoothly. It tends to cake a little and the colors stain the wand. I got this with a small book of shadows as a set from Too Faced. I use the shadows but I've never used them as liners. I love Too Faced products but this was a miss for me.
Valery P.
This super solution miraculously transforms any eye shadow into a water resistant smudge-proof liquid liner!! Simply dip the tip of its handy precision brush along the outer rim of eye shadow for the perfect line, every time!

Always and without exception, wipe the tip of the brush off with a tissue before placing it back into a liquid. The brush may seem stained, but don’t panic, it’s as clean as crystal! Please don’t over pour “Liquif-Eye” directly into the shadow!. That’s a bad thing.
Tanja P.
Okay, here is why I like this: I am in my 40s and stuff is starting to crease now ....I like this because it lasts all day, there are no creases anywhere and it is easy to take off in the evenings. The best thing is that this product transforms ANY powder shadow you have into an EYELINER.
Laura a.
Tipton, CA
If you're looking for a pigmented and super soft and easy to use eyeliner this is your product I use it every time I go out, it's a very good brand totally worth your money. Not the best Packaging but the best results. Lastly I would totally buy this over and over again love it so much.
Yasmin A.
Woodbridge, VA
I love the consistency. The color is perfect the way I'm able to line my eyes no mess and not error. My favorite part of this breand is that they do not test in animals! I use this product every time when I want to have a glam make up I definitely would buy again.
Cherise W.
Atlanta, GA
I use this when I am winging my eye. It is long lasting product that I bought from Ulta. I used almost everyday when I am wearing makeup. It was packed in a small box, and I would recommend it is long lasting and that is what every woman wants
Diane S.
How is this liquid eyeliner in comparison to the KVD tattoo liner?