Too Faced Cosmetics Lip of Luxury Lipstick uploaded by Emelsyth O.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kailynn H.
Kailynn H.
Syracuse
Review for: Other
For a lipstick this was very nice and creamy. I don't prefer this color though. The packaging was very nice and thick. I bought it for a more subtle look. I was a first time user of this lip product, the color was a little underwhelming to me. I do recommend this product for people who like a more subtle pinky shade.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! Makes my lips feel super soft and smells and tastes delicious too! Never had a product with so many goods! It if fairly cheap and can be purchased almost anywhere! Definitely more than I was expecting! Will use this more! Wooo! Awesome. Literally.  Super cute packaging as well! Stays on forever.
Samantha h.
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Marcia, Cougar, Totally Nude, Sex Kitten
The packaging is so cute I always love how too face packages their things if you are a makeup collector these are great pieces the formula is creamy and hydration pigmentation is good overall such a cute and great product !
Kristen  M.
Kristen M.
Russellville, AR
Review for: Totally Nude
These leave a color on your lips all day with just applying it once! I love it! I apply it three times a day and my lips have color all day. Wasn't expecting it to last as long as it did. This nude color is so pretty.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Glendale
Review for: Totally Nude
I liked it. It was a pretty color especially for my skin tone. It was easy to use the packaging was nice and pretty nothing wrong with it. It was my first time using it and I will definitely be using it again.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm 100% a toofaced girl! I adore their lip products especially loved this one. I always felt especially pawty when I rolled this across my lips. The product is creamy and makes your pout a little more plump!
Chasidy R.
Chasidy R.
I love just about every product that Two Faced puts out. I usually wear lip glosses, but this is one lipstick that I do actually wear because it doesn't dry out my lips. The color selection is good as well.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jurupa valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this lipstick. It goes on nicley pigmented and actually stays on for most of the day. I can eat with it on but then it needs to be touched up, just like any other lipstick. It smells good and it doesn't have a taste.
Sophear L.
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Sex Kitten
I haven't buy this yet but I have tested from my sister! She loves it and she let me try before I buy it. Is amazing lip color! Is smooth and it goes on easy! The is nice for all occasion! Thanks too face!
Jan '.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!