BY TOO FACED

Lip Injection Extréme is a lip plumping serum that gives long term results based on four of the most scientifically proven and advanced lip plumping technologies. Increase lip volume and maintain plumpness with continued use! see more...

Too Faced Cosmetics Lip Injection Extreme, 0.14 oz
  • "This product is by far the best lip plumper ever!!!! It really does what it says it does. I would recommend this product to almost everybody.
    " in 208 reviews
  • "This lipgloss leaves the lip glossy and gives you tedness as the gloss is plumping the lip! The stinging sensation is only for a few minutes then it goes away and leaves the lip looking plumped and full! I absolutely do not one lip injections! I need this gloss to plump my lips" in 36 reviews
  • "This product is probably one of my favorites, it was a long lasting plump and wasn’t messy, it was quite easy to apply and use. I bought it at ULTA and I would rebuy this and recommend it to others because I loved it." in 24 reviews
Naomi P.
Seguin
Purchased at: ULTA
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
This product is awesome! For the longest time I’ve debated on whether or not I should get some filler in my lips. Still debating, I decided to purchase this gloss after reading quite a few satisfying reviews. Before applying, I use a lip scrub. After wiping off with a warm towel I apply lip injection and instantly my pout seems fuller. Now it does create a warm tingling feeling on your lips, but that only last a couple minutes tops, and it’s nothing too intense. I can go out for some dinner and drinks and literally maybe only reapply once. It’s very long lasting. I highly recommend!!
#toofaced #lipinjectionextreme #pout
elle b.
North America
Be prepared.. It's a real stinger.. But I will say.. If u can stand the tingle.. Then the plump is real. It will make ur pout as plump as anything I've seen on the market.. But it takes a minute to get use to how strong the tingle is. But after a few minutes ur lips go kind of numb from it and u honestly can see an actual difference in the size of ur pout.
Isabella L.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product so much. I think it looks amazing as just a gloss, but if you have smaller lips like me, this product is what you want. Just a little makes my lips look plumper and so much better. If you apply on a daily basis you will see the long term results. Doesn’t smell bad either. Packaging is cute as well!
Danielle H.
Great product love the look it gives you! I would recommend it to everyone to at least give a try! It did meet my expectations, good value, but did seem a little pricey but worth the money! I would buy this product again
Yeni S.
I tried this lip plumper through a friend. I had absolutely no idea it was a lip plumper but if i did i would have definitely applied less of it. The only reason i say so is because it does kind of sting when it's applied but after a couple of minutes it definitely goes away and it gives a full lip look. 💋
Mallory C.
Madison, AL
Has a slight stinging sensation, but does plump my lips a up a little.  It's also super shiny and looks great on top of most liquid lipsticks.  I love how you can see the product through the tube.  I've repurchased this several times over the years and would definitely recommend to a friend.
Samantha B.
San Antonio
Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Obviously it's going to sting your lips. I love this product so much. Works for my lips and the sting isn't even bad. People exaggerate way to much! Recommend if you really want your lips to plump. Now I don't have to rub cinnamon and Vaseline on my lips lol
Casey D.
I absolutely loved it!!! It plumped my lips with out burning or drying my lips out. I got mine through ipsy. I have subscribed to ipsy for 2 years now and i love it! I also bought one through the ipsy shop my bag items. I totally got a friend of mine to try it and she loved it too.
Victoria B.
Elmira
This product plumps your lips really nicely if you apply the right amount. When i first purchased it nothing happened when i put it on so i continued to put it on until my lips were red in the surrounding areas. So if you purchase this product be sure not to use to much. Other than that it worked really good and i would but it again.
annie m.
michigan
This product definitely did the job, but the stinging was a bit much to handle in my opinion. It could be that I have sensitive lips but I had preciously used a lip plumping gloss by Soap & Glory and it was more of a tingle and less of a sting. Also, the scent is a little strong.