BY TOO FACED

• Does this add length to your lashes?1 Answers
paulina c.
paulina c.
Review for: Lash Injection Extreme Thickening And Lengthening Mascara 0.456 fluid oz
I really like the "look" of the color and the smokiness, but I end up with it all underneath my eyes, no matter how hard I shake it off the brush. I've tried every application method, even a wet application thinking the powder would stick to the brush more, but no success. If anyone has a tip out there that will help keep the powder particles from scattering underneath my eye, I would really be anxious to try anything.
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.
This is probably the best mascara I have ever used. It's even better than Urban Decay mascaras, in my opinion. I still use my Urban Decay primer, but I use the Lash Injection mascara. It is AMAZING. It makes my eyelashes pop and look thick, and actually look like I have something on them! I HIGHLY recommend!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
One of my favorite mascaras! I received this through a subscription service and was inlove with it after the first use! I am very impressed by the quality of the makeup and the easy application. I'm way too picky with my lashes but this gave me my perfect look!
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
I really love this product it is absolutely the best and I really believe that everyone should have it in their make up kit
Sara P.
Sara P.
Medley, FL
It is one of the products I love most when it comes to makeup. curler and mascara is one of the things that never let go ..
Sue M.
Sue M.
I do not own this but have used a friends. It was ok but not one of my favorites by this brand. Really prefer black only.
Yohanna F.
Yohanna F.
better than sex. Es el mejor rimel del mundo. me deja las pestañas super largas y voluminosa. la ame bastante!!! 😘
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras ! Long and full lashes in just a swipe of the hand !! This wand is truly magical
Irma B.
Irma B.
Frederick , MD
I love it! It's soft and makes your eyelashes longer! Compliments brown eyes! And it lasts all day
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Wear it a few times a week and never have any problems with it or with removal!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
Does this add length to your lashes?