BY TOO FACED

Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this lip gloss! I'm so sad that Too Faced discontinued it. The colors and packaging were very pretty. Although it was a bit sticky, this lip gloss did have some plumping effect that made it look even better afterward! I hope Too Faced bring out a product similar to it.
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this make my lips look. Very pretty color. Makes my lips feel smooth and I love that. I love the package that it comes in. Easy to apply. Very great price and an awesome product. I would diffidently buy this again and recommend to my friends and family.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
The product was okay I wasn't too fond of it. It gave me a red ring around my mouth and made my skin get irritated. I don't think I would buy this product ever again because of my skin reacted with it. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. It's just too eh
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite lip colors , the hue is nice and golden , it smells really good , I love the packaging and the price isn't horrible for a product in which lasts a long time , I was a first time user and yeah I would def buy again !
Clare G.
Clare G.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff it's a beautiful color it's not too sticky the packaging is pretty awesome is it apply little sticky so I recommend using a lip liner and I bought it about three times and people always ask me where I get it and I tell them
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Lawrenceburg
This lip plumper feels nice and smooth when you apply it and it tingles as the lip plumper takes effect. There is a noticeable difference in plumpness of lips after application and it doesn't wear off! This lip plumper lasts all day!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Comes in such a pretty lip gloss tube. Such a pretty color and not sticky at all. I love it. I recommend this lip gloss to all my family members and friends. It has lasted me quite a while, and I bought it months ago from sephora.
VIRGIE✨ L.
VIRGIE✨ L.
Riverside
Beauty Junkie Expert
The too faced lip plumper is AMAZING! You'll get a tingly feeling so "beware". Super easy to apply. It met my expectations. My lips looked fuller and more defined. I would definitely buy it again. I apply my lipstick after.
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Winchester VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product works to its purpose and makes your lips appear fuller, but it burns a little once you put it on. Its something I'll use the full tube of, but once it's done I wouldn't bother making the purchase again.