BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Daniella G.
Twentynine Palms
This is my go to for lip plumpers. The packaging first off is so girly and adorable I can't believe how cute it is. The application is thick but smooth. I bought this at sephora for about 20 dollars and its just amazing. It leaves your lips tingling and smelling great with a gorgeous little gloss color.
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
I wasn’t really a fan of this product at all, I am a big fan of two faced so I thought this product was going to be amazing and it’s such a gorgeous package so I immediately fell in love but after applying it I lost interest all around it wasn’t very vibrant, I didn’t feel like it “plumped” my lips. It wasn’t a good purchase in my book.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Maddy L.
Winchester, VA
The product works to its purpose and makes your lips appear fuller, but it burns a little once you put it on. Its something I'll use the full tube of, but once it's done I wouldn't bother making the purchase again.
Lauren R.
This product works! Great results and it doesn't cost too much. It goes on easy and stays all day. The product is easy to store and have on the go. It's a trust brand so I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Clare G.
Fort Worth
I love this stuff it's a beautiful color it's not too sticky the packaging is pretty awesome is it apply little sticky so I recommend using a lip liner and I bought it about three times and people always ask me where I get it and I tell them
Hannah H.
I loved this lip gloss! I'm so sad that Too Faced discontinued it. The colors and packaging were very pretty. Although it was a bit sticky, this lip gloss did have some plumping effect that made it look even better afterward! I hope Too Faced bring out a product similar to it.
Kristine A.
Richmond Dale, OH
I love how this make my lips look. Very pretty color. Makes my lips feel smooth and I love that. I love the package that it comes in. Easy to apply. Very great price and an awesome product. I would diffidently buy this again and recommend to my friends and family.
Natalie M.
The product was okay I wasn't too fond of it. It gave me a red ring around my mouth and made my skin get irritated. I don't think I would buy this product ever again because of my skin reacted with it. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. It's just too eh
Jessica R.
Fort Myers, FL
This is one of my favorite lip colors , the hue is nice and golden , it smells really good , I love the packaging and the price isn't horrible for a product in which lasts a long time , I was a first time user and yeah I would def buy again !
Victoria F.