BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Clare G.
Fort Worth
I love this stuff it's a beautiful color it's not too sticky the packaging is pretty awesome is it apply little sticky so I recommend using a lip liner and I bought it about three times and people always ask me where I get it and I tell them
Jessica R.
Fort Myers, FL
This is one of my favorite lip colors , the hue is nice and golden , it smells really good , I love the packaging and the price isn't horrible for a product in which lasts a long time , I was a first time user and yeah I would def buy again !
Jessica B.
Lawrenceburg
This lip plumper feels nice and smooth when you apply it and it tingles as the lip plumper takes effect. There is a noticeable difference in plumpness of lips after application and it doesn't wear off! This lip plumper lasts all day!
VIRGIE✨ L.
Riverside
The too faced lip plumper is AMAZING! You'll get a tingly feeling so "beware". Super easy to apply. It met my expectations. My lips looked fuller and more defined. I would definitely buy it again. I apply my lipstick after.
Maddy L.
Winchester, VA
The product works to its purpose and makes your lips appear fuller, but it burns a little once you put it on. Its something I'll use the full tube of, but once it's done I wouldn't bother making the purchase again.
Lauren R.
This product works! Great results and it doesn't cost too much. It goes on easy and stays all day. The product is easy to store and have on the go. It's a trust brand so I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Emmely V.
Love . Love . Love . Long lasting and color remains on lips for multiple hours . Looks like you just put it on . I've eaten , drank and etc and color still looks impecable. I have bought this color and item multiple times .
Danielle D.
Grayling
Okay so I haves used this specific one but I absolutely love their lip injection, and lip injection extreme. They definitely work and would recommend to anyone looking for a quick lippies!
kendall f.
i lovveeee lip glosses i have so many but this one is my all time favorite i love this brand i bought this at sephora and i'm soon going to go back for more shades i highly recommend to others great product