BeautyEyeEyeshadowToo Faced
Cosmetics Galaxy Glam Baked Eyeshadow

Too Faced Cosmetics Galaxy Glam Baked Eyeshadow

Like metallic meteors from outer space throwing sparks of iridescent light across the night sky, Galaxy Glam leaps into hyper drive to deliver the most glamorous eye shadow looks this side of the milkyway. Futuristic Italian opalescent-pigments are...

How good is this ?? and is it worth the price???
I want to try it! Is it worth the price?
Where can I find this !? I’ve never seen it anywhere before and after seeing reviews I need this in my life !
Start your review of Too Faced Cosmetics Galaxy Glam Baked Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
Great eye shadow for a wonderful price. This is a wonderful long lasting shadow that is a great color and goes on easy and looks amazing.in reviews
Audrina  C.
Atlanta, GA
Too Faced Cosmetics Galaxy Glam Baked Eyeshadow uploaded by Audrina  C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Oldie but goodie. The chocolate brown is pigmented and easy to blend. The iridescent yellow gold is so pretty and bright. I try to apply them separately to create a look. These are so gorgeous please bring these back!
Elizabeth P.
Rehoboth, MA
Review for: Full Size Moon Beam
I've loved the Too Faced product line for years! With so many products on the market today, you can't go wrong here. All day staying power and great color payoff! I can't say enough about this amazing product.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,790 reviews
Too Faced Cosmetics Galaxy Glam Baked Eyeshadow uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Galaxy Glam Eyeshadow
The prettiest eye shadow I have ever owned. Light or layered it's absolutely gorgeous and blends easily. I highly recommend it. I use it at least twice a week, for different looks.
Jessica A.
Madison, AL
I used this product for my eye makeup for a Halloween costume and it turned out great !
Lesly S.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Mocha Meteor
I can use this product for any occasion which I love. You get for what you payed for. Quality is amazing
Fabiana V.
Quito, Pichincha
This eyeshadow is amazing, goes on so well and blends so well. Goes well with brown eyes. I use this on night outs or special occasions as it is expensive its around £30 for this so put it in bubble wrap so it never breaks. Is very good, i love it!!!
khara M.
Lakeville, IN
2,849 reviews
Review for: Smoky Eye Shadow
These eyeshadow colors are absolutely beyond beautiful and the pigment is just awesome as it really shows up on your eyes which makes them stand out so well. I love how I never have to touch up with this palette as this eyeshadow will out last me the entire day. I like how this eyeshadow glides over my eyelids upon applying without the tugging and pulling of my eyelids which is great because I have sensitive eyes. If you want a eyeshadow that will outlast your day this is the one to buy !
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
6,178 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow, Too Faced Galaxy Glam Eyeshadow
I love the rich color of the green!! It goes on so smoothly and evenly, and the color is so rich!! #eyeshadowgame
Samantha R.
Rome, GA
Review for: Smoky Eye Shadow, Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow
I had this product for the longest time. I just hit pan on it. It was so creamy and smooth when it was applied. I wish they would bring it back
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
This is exactly as it says, a galaxy for your eyes, its so beautiful I can't accurately describe a color because they are so unique, I love the darker colors with my eyes it makes them stand out, I've gotten so many compliments on how I do my.makeup and what I do for the color and how long it takes.me, but when a product is this good. It makes it easy to look like you spent hours doing it