Too Faced Cosmetics Galaxy Glam Baked Eyeshadow uploaded by Adrianna O.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does Too Faced have spf protection in there cosmetics. I know De...1 Answers
Karlita P.
Charlotte
Review for: Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow
Pretty darn amazing eyeshadow ! it's a black eyeshadow yet it doesn't wash me out ( I am pretty pale with green eyes ) . I jut with the product it self would last longer on oily lids like mine and the price wasn't to steep for a single eye shadow . I would recommend it but only if your trying to find a high end one because there a plenty that can almost dupe this at Walmart !
Catherine D.
Review for: Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow
This product makes a regular smiley eye that much better. It goes on easy and is super pigmented. I use this product in a daily basis and will continue to use it. It lasts for me up to 10 hours of wear, but could last more depending on the day. For anyone that likes basic snakes eyes that match everyday outfits I definitely recommend this.
Payton P.
Cordova
Review for: Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow
 This stuff is shiny! When I use this to do a smoky, night-out look, my eyes pop! I'll use this almost every other day and the product last very well. I have been through hundreds of brands of eyeshadow looking for the perfect shiny/galaxy look and none have been able to do the job. Would recommend and will be buying again!
Kimmy J.
Lansing
Review for: Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow
I love this product I really do. It's a small jar of product though. It does help me achieve the smokey eye look better than most I have tried. Comes in a nice small package. My eye color is brown and this had them Poppin. Yes I would buy this again, though a little expensive for makeup.
Ashley B.
Newark , NJ
Review for: Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow
The pigment is great the color really stands out and makes your lids pop ! Very easy to apply doesn’t get messy or leave a residue ! The quality is great you can find it at any major beauty supply. The packaging is really cute and compact perfect for throwing in ya makeup case !
Mayra R.
Review for: Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow
This is an amazing dark color to create such amazing looks especially smokey eyes. Its perfect there is no way u can go wrong with this look. He first time I got it I had doubts but it turned out to be anazing. The packaging is really nice as well and feel like good quality
Britney K.
Review for: Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow
This eyeshadow is super pigmented and the color is great, you don't have to put a lot on your brush to get enough color on your eyelid, it goes on evenly and is so easy to blend together with other colors, the formula is very soft and I would definitely recommend this.
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow
I wear this shadow when I'm feeling really flirty and daring. It's a fun mysterious smoky eye, with lots of volume in it's glam. Really great for a night out on the town with my Hubby or the girls I just simply feel really sexy when I use this for my smoky eye!
Angel L.
Review for: Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow
I started using this products a while ago and it has quicklybecome my favorite. I will continue to buy more after I run out, but I use it all the time and there is plenty left over! It is a true color to what you would expect. I would recommend this to anyone.
Anahi M.
Austin
Review for: Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow
I like this eyeshadow !!! It looks good for a night out with your friends , i would totally buy it again also the price is good because it actually does work , always have to have ot on my purse !!!!!!! Really recommend it to the girls that love a smoky eye
barbara l.
ontario canada
Does Too Faced have spf protection in there cosmetics. I know Dermalogica does? I have used a few but not many from too faced