Too Faced Cosmetics Galaxy Glam Baked Eyeshadow uploaded by Adrianna O.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does Too Faced have spf protection in there cosmetics. I know De...1 Answers
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
I just put on foundation, wet a small makeup brush or my finger tip and apply it to my lids wet. When you do this it really brings out the shimmery component of the eyeshadow. I don't even wear eyeshadow primer under this normally. It's just not necessary. If I put this on using my wet brush technique and go out in the evening it will stay in place and will still look good and not creased when I wake up the next morning. I sleep in my make up all the time and most eye shadow will not do that and you will wake up looking like a dead hooker. Not with this stuff! I have rolled out of bed and gone to brunch or run errands plenty of times on a Sunday morning with this eyeshadow still perfectly in place.
Alejandra R.
Houston , TX
Review for: Smoky Eye Shadow
Very pretty product but once you switch it, it doesn't turn out so special on the eyes. The color on the lid shows more off a matte black than much off the pink going on here. I used this on the crease for a smoked out look, the texture isn't silky like you get in the other too faced eyeshadows. I've had this for 2 years now and berly dented the surface, therefore I won't be needing another one.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
This is exactly as it says, a galaxy for your eyes, its so beautiful I can't accurately describe a color because they are so unique, I love the darker colors with my eyes it makes them stand out, I've gotten so many compliments on how I do my.makeup and what I do for the color and how long it takes.me, but when a product is this good. It makes it easy to look like you spent hours doing it
Alexis T.
Tecumseh, KS
Review for: Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow
These are absolutely incredible if you love sparkle and you want it to stay on all day it's very crucial for the sparkle not to fall on your face when applying and this is hands-down one of my favorite eyeshadows because there is little to no fall out. The finish is incredible and it glides on so smooth! Must make more colors!!!
Ashley B.
Louisburg, NC
Review for: Mocha Meteor
Too Faced is a brand I only buy occasionally because it is so expensive. I mean, it is higher end. I've been eyeing the Chocolate Bar palette forever! For the most part, I find their eyeshadows really nice and blendable. I definitely like the brand and will spring for the Chocolate Bar Palette eventually.
Monique B.
Review for: Full Size Moon Beam
I bought this just yesterday and it did have a little bit of a fall out so I took it off a reapplied a different eye primer and it happened to stay in out and was very impressed that it did. I don't usually use different shades but I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried it out and I DO NOT regret it!
Joleen S.
Southampton, PA
Review for: Smoky Eye Shadow
I have found that this particular color does not stay true to its color for hours as many of the other colors do. Even using a primer and setting spray does not help with this particular shade for me. I prefer this brand over many others and am sad that this beautiful color isn't meant for me...
Crystal R.
Torrance
Review for: Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow
This is the best eyeshadow for a smokey eye affect. It's just so perfect. Sometimes it hurts to use it all up but it's so amazing and there's always going to be more of this product. It grips on the brush so amazingly and even on your finger. It definitely needs to be in your makeup collection.
Alicia L.
New Ulm, MN
Review for: Mocha Meteor
Too Faced is one of my favorite brands and this eyeshadow did not disappoint! I have green eyes and I love using browns and neutral colors to make them pop, this did not disappoint! Whether I wear it on my lid or in the crease it looks amazing! Formula is great and blending is really easy!
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Galaxy Glam Smokey Eyeshadow
Too Faced is easily one of my favorite brands for pretty much everything. This color is very pigmented, and gives you an overall nice look. I will say though, comparing to other smokey shadows I've received, this one gets stuck in the crease of my eyelids, which is rather disappointing.
barbara l.
ontario canada
Does Too Faced have spf protection in there cosmetics. I know Dermalogica does? I have used a few but not many from too faced