BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this a pressed powder or a cream?2 Answers
  • Is this really pigmented?5 Answers
  • I've used Too Faced powder and was only semi-pleased with it. How...2 Answers
Melanie A.
Central Falls, RI
This blush is so cute for a everyday look. It lasts the whole day and it’s every beneficial. It has almost of a matte finish and it’s easy to apply on the skin. I would enjoy buying this product again
rocio g.
Miami
I loveeee this product I love makeup soo much it. It pricey but its worth it i love the way it looks on people it soo easy to apply on I would really reminders it to other people like my family and free I would totally buy this product again
Fariyal H.
Skokie, IL
This is a great product because you can use it both ways . Cheeks and lips . I like this product because it gives a nice tint to the cheeks . Also the packaging is really nice . The product last a long time .
alexandra o.
This blush is super cute on my skin and overall so pretty. I like that it comes in a cute package. It's easy to use and my skin is combination and it looks good. Recommend this to others.
Karri K.
Lorain, OH
So I have used this for like a year . And I don't normally use for my lips . But my cheeks , now it's on a whole other level of amazing !!! Shine , shimmer , perfect color and lasts all day and night !! Little pricey but worth it !
Alexis A.
San Diego, CA
this product is really pigmented. i really brings out my cheeks and lips. the color pay off is great. i would recommend this to all of my friends. the tea rose color is unlike any color i have ever seen.
chante B.
Do you LOVE any makeup that is multi purpose!?? Then you'll LOVE too faced cosmetics full bloom lip and cheek color in tea rose!! Although, I feel it's more for daytime wear I could see you wearing this color at anytime! It's a subtle color, but super rich pigment and it's creamy not sticky. I'd think you'd want a darker shade for gong out at night!! More of an everyday, throw in your makeup bag or purse kinda color which are my FAVORITE! I love that because it's NOT sticky it's great for your cheeks! Gives a fresh glow to any skin tone for that natural look!
Katie M.
Clear Spring, MD
This is a great brand and this product was very nice. The color was nice and rich and makes it nice that it is versatile. It lasts all day on my face and feels amazing. I would 100 percent bug this again.
Diana L.
Palmetto, FL
I love too faced and I love all their products because they are really great quality. this is also a very [retty color that will fit any skin tone. I like that its easy to blend and u don't have to layer on top. I like the girly packaging and how easy to travel it is.
Isabelle D.
Flemington, NJ
I really love this range of cream blushes. I think they blend out very well on the cheeks, yet you still get some color without it all blending away. I wish there were more shades in the range, but the colors that they do sell are really nice. I even like to apply this to my cheeks for a stained look.
Suzy C.
Is this really pigmented?
Hannah H.
Memphis, TN
I've used Too Faced powder and was only semi-pleased with it. How does this product, the blush, compare? Do you find it worth your money, long lasting, natural looking, ect?
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Is this a pressed powder or a cream?