BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Cosmetics, Foiled Liner Bronze Bombshell
  • "Goes on very smooth! Bold ! Last all day! No smudge or smearing ! Can be worn different ways. You can wear it thick or thin also good for top we liner." in 4 reviews
Marina M.
I was so excited to try out this product when i ordered it and man its awesome! For a perfect colored cat eye it stayed in tact which is so important for someone like me. IT glided on it was so smooth and I'm looking into buying the product in the near future in a different color :)
Marla W.
Loved this liner! I have had issues with other brands. A lot of the times my eyeliner would fade off before I even got to my destination. This liner is long lasting and makes your eyes pop. I have had a lot of success with the various too faced liners. I am more eager to try other products from this brand based off of the sole fact that i love their liners so much. Definitely recommend
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
Looking for a bronzed summer look then look no more. This foiled liner gives you a shimmery beautiful bronze look. Very easy to apply. Great value for the price. It's gorgeous packaging. It's my first time to use this liner but I really love the too faced liners they are gentle, and smooth. Never skip. I definitely recommend
Bailey F.
Seminary, MS
This product did not stay on very well with my oily skin. I would say this is a fair product probably meant for someone with dry skin. I would not highly recommend this product.
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
I have found all the two faced items I have tried I like so far. Can't afford many items but I splurge. Glad I splurged on this one. Like the pigment and texture. Good product.
Heidi S.
I was able to get this as a product to review. Excellent liner. Stays on a long time. Good color. Had I not gotten it to review, I never would have tried it. So glad I was able to and I will buy it moving forward.
Dulce H.
Bakersfield, CA
This too faced bronze foiled liner is really good to use in the water line! It transfers a little but not nearly as much as others i have tried! I really enjoy the color and the formula of this liner!
Jordan O.
Hopkinton, MA
Bronze color of this liner really makes your eyes pop it's perfect for the fall and during transitioning seasons I'd highly recommend if you want to splurge on something
Caitlin N.
I really liked this eye liner because it was so creamy and long lasting. I was able to use it for quite awhile because a little bit of eye liner went a long way.
Julie V.
Federal Way, WA
This color is BEAUTIFUL! I usually stick with the waterproof perfect eyes but this was gifted to me and i love it. Will definitely pick up more colors.