BY TOO FACED

Melisa J.
Melisa J.
Hillsboro, KS
One of the best eyeshadow primers on the market! Simple to use squeeze tube. Nice creamy product. Slightly flesh toned. No odor. I use this everyday!! My shadows stick and doesn't budge for the entire day. I apply my makeup at 7 in the morning and by 9 at night when I'm removing my makeup, my shadow still looks amazing!
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
When using this as a primer before applying my eyeshadow, it seems that my makeup lasts longer. It's very easy to apply and has no scent. It's not greesy and it's easy to apply eyeshadow overtop of. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting to make their eyeshadow last longer.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Delaware, OH
Review for: Shadow
I love TooFaced products so much. This was the first makeup palette I ever bought and it got me super hooked. I bought it at Sephora and it was one of my best makeup investments as you get a lot of product in each pan and the colors are beautiful. The primer is A++ too!
Cara A.
Cara A.
Too faced eye shadows are for buttery and pretty. They have a wide variety of shades. I love the palettes. They are a bit on the high end side but totally worth it. They last very long especially if you have a primer under the eye shadow. I love this brand.
Faye O.
Faye O.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Shadow
Loving this. I don't usually use all the colors in a palette. This is different. I've learned so many tricks by experimenting with these colors. Subtle or dramatic, I can create so many looks with this palette. Awesome colors.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Review for: Shadow
I love this eye shadow primer!! I like this one better than urban decay because it makes the eyeshadow rub on smoother and easier to apply. It is smooth and you only need a small dot to cover your whole lid.. great product.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Leeds, AL
Review for: Shadow
Holy grail eye shadow primer! I don't put on eye shadow without applying this product first! You barely have to use any product so it lasts a long time. I've used this product for years, so I highly recommend!
Allison R.
Allison R.
Morris Plains , NJ
Review for: Shadow
I bought this year's ago! It was actually how I first tried the Shadow Insurance, which I still use on a daily basis. I don't find these eyeshadows as wearable for a day look as some of my other palettes.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Chino, CA
Review for: Shadow
It isn't sticky, smooth, long lasting, and helps my shadow look vibrant. I am big on smells and there isn't any wierd smells. Its flesh toned so if you apply it too far out of your eyelid you can't tell.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
This is one of my regularly used eye shadow primers. It's nothing AMAZING when compared to its equal counter parts (mainly Urban Decay primer) but it does what it's meant to! Keeps eyeshadow on all day.