Too Faced Cosmetics, Blonde-y, 0.04-ounce uploaded by Kimberly M.Too Faced Cosmetics, Blonde-y, 0.04-ounce uploaded by Emilija K.

BY TOO FACED

Reem A.
Reem A.
This is okay. Its not the best but it will do. Giving my honest opinion its not worth it.A little pricey. Can find a similar product for cheaper. But love the company bought it from sephora and love the store. I would not recommend this product.
jahanara S.
jahanara S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love too faced products, I do have pretty full brows but I love using this to make them stand out :) if you are trying to draw on your eyebrows I am not sure if this will work, but it works really great as a filler :)
Mollie C.
Mollie C.
Sioux City, IA
I love this eye it goes on so smooth. The creaminess of the eye makes it easy to smudge out and even with the rubber part. It last all day long with no touch up! My favorite!
Misty C.
Misty C.
I love the formula and how easy it is to use but I didn't like the limited colors I'm very pale with natural light blonde hair and it so hard to find a color light enough
sadie s.
sadie s.
Woodhaven, MI
This product is really amazing. it sits very well on your face and doenst move around. the wear is very long wear and very pigmented. the product
Yannibel P.
Yannibel P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to get this soooooo bad i just hope it is as good as i hope it is . i am dieing to get and am going to pick it up at the store today
Vickie r.
Vickie r.
Huntington Beach, CA
I preferred their other products. I use natural colors with my fair skin. Yes, room for more improvements.good packaging
Carly W.
Carly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this brow product but not in blonde. It's the perfect brow liner and I use it every single day.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Des Moines, IA
I love doing my eyebrows this does work not as good as I would hope but it is one of the products I do
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Bristol, Tn
Love this product ! Can be used for more than just brows and I can't live without the spooly