Too Faced Cosmetics, Blonde-y uploaded by Emilija K.Too Faced Cosmetics, Blonde-y uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cat H.
Lexington, KY
My favorite eyebrow pencil of all time. I’m really sad that it has been discontinued. The taupe color compliments my blonde highlights and skin tone really well. The pencil lasts forever.
Rebecca P.
Devils Lake, ND
This isn't one of my favorite brow liners but it's still an ok one. For me it was to waxy because I have no eyebrows so my entire brow has to be shaped and filled in and when I use a powder over it, it's just a hot mess. If you have brows and are only using it to full them in a little then this product will work well, I've used it on my clients that have thick brows and it works good for them.
Kimberly M.
Philadelphia, PA
All time favorite eyebrow pencil, and I cannot find it anywhere anymore. the texture of it goes on my brows great, and stays all day. I can sleep in my makeup and wake up with them still on. it doesn't slide off, like some pencils come off easy, and I don't need a brow set afterwards for it. I wish I would have bought more if I knew they weren't going to be around anymore
Valerie H.
Montauk, NY
This is probably my favorite eyebrow pencil, ever! And I've tried all kinds of pricey brands. The reason this one is best is that it comes in several brow-toned shades that are quite forgiving because of the powder formula. That brings me to my favorite property: The powder pencil makes them look NATURAL!!! You sketch on tiny "hairs" and then brush through with the spoolie on the end. And it lasts!
Yvett C.
Pleasanton , Ca
I have been using this brow pencil for at least 5 years. The blonde-y shade matches my eyebrows perfectly. It looks so natural. I love the smooth glide consistency of it. It lasts a good while too. The brow brush on the end of the pencil is handy so you don't have to have a separate tool. This product is one of my favorites but I can't seem to find it available anymore! I'm so disappointed! I hope this item will be available again!! Please bring this brow pencil back Too Faced!!
Reem A.
Homer Glen, IL
This is okay. Its not the best but it will do. Giving my honest opinion its not worth it.A little pricey. Can find a similar product for cheaper. But love the company bought it from sephora and love the store. I would not recommend this product.
Kayla N.
Studio City, CA
This is a great brow pencil that comes in either blonde or brown and the blonde is more of a taupe which is universal so if you're unsure of which one to grab get the blonde. It's comparable to the anastasias perfect brow pencil. I have been using too faced forever and have always loved the cute packaing and great performance of their products.
Georgia G.
Victoria, TX
I have a hard time paying a lot for makeup. However, this pencil was so worth the price. I love the brush attachment. I use it every single time, it just seems to tone down the harshness of the penciled brow and blends it to make it look natural. I love Two-Faced products now that I couldn't go back to drug store.
Katelyn J.
Anderson, SC
I really liked this eyeliner!!! The color really made my eyes pop and it made me look less tired. My only reason for not giving it 5 stars was that it didn't last very long. I definitely recommend this product!
jahanara S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love too faced products, I do have pretty full brows but I love using this to make them stand out :) if you are trying to draw on your eyebrows I am not sure if this will work, but it works really great as a filler :)