Too Faced Cosmetics, Blonde-y uploaded by Kimberly M.Too Faced Cosmetics, Blonde-y uploaded by Emilija K.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rebecca P.
Devils Lake, ND
This isn't one of my favorite brow liners but it's still an ok one. For me it was to waxy because I have no eyebrows so my entire brow has to be shaped and filled in and when I use a powder over it, it's just a hot mess. If you have brows and are only using it to full them in a little then this product will work well, I've used it on my clients that have thick brows and it works good for them.
Sandra l.
casper
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it soo much it's super good for a good brow bone highlight  I use this product every day for brow bone highlight
frances k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this brow pencil, it is ok, but it isn't my favorite especially for the price.
shari s.
Fredonia , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Among eyeliner, no smudge, long lasting . I recommend to all my makeup junkies

Savannah J.
Palm Bch Shrs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This pencil goes on smoothly and stays on for hours with out smudging or running.
Alyssa L.
Bristol, TN
Love this product ! Can be used for more than just brows and I can't live without the spooly
Rosa D.
Bend, OR
I love this liner. I always buy this to do my brows. Its light and natural looking. This brand has good quality cosmetics and its amazing for the price it sells. Affordable in my opinion!
caren p.
Suisun City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, works well on my darker brows, use it to create "ombre" brow effect. I love it, definitely something I would repurchase.
Jess G.
Gulf Shores, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product but it's not my favorite. The brush on the end as a duo is a plus thought.
Elizabeth N.
Love this brow pencil especially the fact that is has the brush on the tip. Deff recommend it