Too Faced Cosmetics Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Base, London Light, 0.11 Ounce

BY TOO FACED

Grace M.
Grace M.
State College, PA
Review for: Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Concealer 11 oz
I enjoyed how this product looked, but the application felt a little too heavy for it to go on well. It was creamy, but thick. The coverage was absolute and almost too much. It was difficult to achieve a natural look and I had to where liquid foundation in order for it to blend well.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Review for: Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Concealer 11 oz
this eye base is a great shade to start with ! I love using this and being able to add other shades over it and it blends beautifully and lasts forever and you can also use it under yours eyes for bags and i would buy it again in a heart beat!
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
I use this as a primer and it does great. It helps my eyeshadow stay on and last all day. It helps the eyeshadow blend better too.
Luisa H.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Concealer 11 oz
only concealer I'll use! love the texture and color-matching, and it doesn't dry out my skin, nor does it clog the pores
Fatima G.
Fatima G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too Faced Cosmetics tiene esta base que cuando la usas parece que no llevas nada, y lo mejor cubre imperfecciones.
Geral N.
Geral N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cubre imperfecciones pero no es del todo muy buena me parece bastante regular
Sally J.
Sally J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Concealer 11 oz
I love this brand's marketing. I find it hilarious and witty and it always catches my attention. And I love the product. It isn't heavy or sticky for a concealer and it lasts a long time. And the product itself is a small container but lasts through many uses. I would buy it again.
Veronicka G.
Veronicka G.
Bethany, OK
Review for: Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Concealer 11 oz
The most amazing product i have ever tried. This is best used for blemishes and under eyes. does not look cakey with the rest of the makeup. Has great texture and very easy to blend with a blending brush. I would buy this product again and again so fun.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Review for: Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Concealer 11 oz
Does not stay on as long as I was hoping but does do a good job at covering, I wouldn't recommend this but if it comes down to it I would go to this! I'd say a 2 star is about right for this product!!
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Paola, KS
Review for: Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Concealer 11 oz
Great product!!! For weman with oily eyelids this is the product for you! Fabulous base for any shadow product that will last all day without creasing
Kallee P.
Kallee P.
Does this help your eyeshadow stay longer?
Allie M.
Allie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cover dark circle well?
Me gustaria probar este