Too Faced Cosmetics Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Base uploaded by Dudinha F.Too Faced Cosmetics Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Base uploaded by Gabriela Z.

BY TOO FACED #58 in Eyelid Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Priscilla A.
San Antonio, TX
My niece has it. She applies before every eyeshadow application. Live it because my eye shadow downstairs crease. My niece is a make up artist I only trust her to do my makeup. I love when I just need a pick me kinda day she my go to girl. She has top of the line products she's uses on her clients. I so would buy more of this product and I highly recommend it to others as well.
Shelby J.
Columbia, MO
Who doesn't love a good eye shadow base? Too Faced never disappoints when it comes to the quality and longevity of their makeup products. The Too Faced Cosmetics Flawless Herbal Eye Base is my go to when I'm going out for the night. I wear it frequently and recommend it to others!
Chandra H.
Spokane, WA
I love the base it makes my eye shadow last longer than regular ones. Its a little pricey but it is such a great quality. The packaging is cute and simple and their can be an improvement on prices and sizes f the tubes. I recommend this to everyone who loves this brand.
Gigi G.
Too Faced is one of the best high end products on a affordable budget. This product leaves a flawless base with a light weight. Not overly perfumed and doesn't irritate the skin. I suggest this product to beginners and pro's. Wonderful item to add to anyones collection.
Irene R.
Staten Island, NY
OMG, I love this product!! I love how it feels on my eyes. it keeps all the eye products I use there so it won't crease or anything! The price is worth it guys! I will be purchasing this again. Too Faced products are amazing in my opinion! The ingredients are good too.
michelle p.
This is an excellent product that is soothing, delicate, not harsh on your eyes. It is forever lasting on the eyes. It is reasonably priced and available in multiple retail stores - it is definitely a must have for everyone and I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
This too faced cosmetics absolutely flawless herbal eye base in the shade London light is a very beautiful eye primer it sets the ey make up really nice and you can also just apply this base and put on some falsies and eyeliner and will make your eyes look so dolled up
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
This is a wonderful eye base! I also use it as a concealer!! Love it:) The only down fall is it is small, but that only makes you use less! Their smart...lol! Other than that positively no complaints from me. I am totally sold on all Too Faced products!!! Thank you:)
Driana G.
El Cajon, CA
I love the base it makes my eye shadow last longer than regular ones. Its a little pricey but it is such a great quality. The packaging is cute and simple and their can be an improvement on prices and sizes f the tubes. I recommend this t everyone i love this brand.
member-67328774f
Van Nuys, CA
I used to use this product. I think it does a great job as an eye base but I wouldn't really recommend it over the alternatives as it isn't much different than eye bases I've tried with other brands. It is easy to apply, goes on pretty smoothly and doesn't crease.
Allie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cover dark circle well?
Kallee P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help your eyeshadow stay longer?
Me gustaria probar este