MakeupEye MakeupEye PrimerToo Faced
Cosmetics Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Base

Too Faced Cosmetics Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Base

[product:elf-studio-makeup-mist-set] me gustaria probar este producto..
Me gustaria probar este
Does this help your eyeshadow stay longer?
Start your review of Too Faced Cosmetics Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Base!
Product Highlights
...my self buying the same powder product because it keeps me from getting oily and leave me a flawless finish. in reviews
Rosa A.
New Brunswick, NJ
Amazing it helps my eyes not crease and is the perfect base for my makeup to stay on all day and night. A little goes a long way with this product last me a good while
Brandy A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My holy grail life saver lol I LOVE mg compact now! Fixes ya right up!!! wouldn't change it!
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Dana T.
Sullivan, MO
Works well on dark circles form those late night evens tones out too that's why I would definitely give this product a 4 out of 5
Janie A.
Garland, TX
I use different ones but this one is one of the best for me perfect color works great!
Melany A.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this. conceals well, stays well. good colour match( i have it in the lightest colour) just wish i could buy it more easily cuz i want one in my bag, one in the car, one in the hallway and one in the bathroom hehe, highly recommend it, 10 out 10!
Maria J.
Raleigh , NC
súper buena me encanta cada vez la uso cumple con s u función totalmente es muy buena
Evelyn S.
Lawrence, MA
1,387 reviews
Too faced absolutely flawless price flawless I can't compare with anything else I'm a two-faced fan flawless good value and yes I'm in love lol
Kim R.
le mars
I love powder!!!!!!!! Works great that’s something I like probably more than foundation. 😂💔
Elani K.
United States of America
Very average. It applies easy and blends smooth. There are however better alternatives out there. But it's not the worst product. It's a good brand and it's good quality. Not that pricey. I wouldn't buy it again though