Too Faced Cosmetics Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Base uploaded by Gabriela Z.Too Faced Cosmetics Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Base uploaded by Dudinha F.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Cosmetics Absolutely Flawless Herbal Eye Base
  • "I dort eben know where to start i love love too faced, i always tend to see my self buying the same powder product because it keeps me from getting oily and leave me a flawless finish. " in 7 reviews
Mo M.
I love all two faced products. All the products I have tried have worked amazing. They can be pricey but you get what you pay for. I would recommend their products to others. I buy my products at ulta
ALICIA S.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product was gentle on my eyes and didn't cause them to burn, like so many products do.  I found it to be a great concealer for cancelling out my dark circles and under eye bags.  It is packaged nicely.  I would recommend this product to others b/c you won't be disappointed.
Sally J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this brand's marketing. I find it hilarious and witty and it always catches my attention. And I love the product. It isn't heavy or sticky for a concealer and it lasts a long time. And the product itself is a small container but lasts through many uses. I would buy it again.
Veronicka G.
Bethany, OK
The most amazing product i have ever tried. This is best used for blemishes and under eyes. does not look cakey with the rest of the makeup. Has great texture and very easy to blend with a blending brush. I would buy this product again and again so fun.
Selina R.
Thermal, CA
I love the color's it's not to Dark.I have to play with them more but so far I love them.I want to try more too Faced products because I have heard that most of the products too faced have are really good.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. I use this every single day . It's definitely worth buying. I haven't found a product that works this good. It's easy to apply and blend.
Priscilla A.
San Antonio, TX
My niece has it. She applies before every eyeshadow application. Live it because my eye shadow downstairs crease. My niece is a make up artist I only trust her to do my makeup. I love when I just need a pick me kinda day she my go to girl. She has top of the line products she's uses on her clients. I so would buy more of this product and I highly recommend it to others as well.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
It is always dark under my eyes so I love using this to make my eyes look natural. Not only does it take away my bags but it makes my skin softer at the end of the day. Overall I love Too faced products and will try each one of them and never had a complaint
gina n.
Peabody, MA
too faced is sucha good brand . also with nice packaging and good products for the price . i got this product a cpl months ago and use it all the time and still have sum left !!! its a grest product highly reccomended too anyone looking for a eye base
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
Great eye primer. Goes on smooth. Wait a few minutes and apply your eyeshadow which the. Will last all day. No creases. Just a huge help all around. Makes a huge difference when it's not all caked or gone and no need to reapply which is a life saver.
Allie M.
Does this cover dark circle well?
Kallee P.
plano , TX
Does this help your eyeshadow stay longer?
Me gustaria probar este