Too Faced Cosmetics uploaded by Gladis R.

BY TOO FACED

Paola N.
Paola N.
Review for: Super Glossy Hot Chocolate
No me parece que este es cremosa, suave, apacible, acondicionamiento, o cualquiera de las cosas que decía ser.
Me pareció que era cerosa y para tirar de la piel, dejando tras de sí un poco de color y luego no hay color en absoluto. Era difícil llegar a trazar una línea continua, se olvide de una línea coherente. Y luego todo se traduce bastante rápido.
Es igual que el lápiz delineador droguería estándar. Omita este y obtener un revestimiento de gel o una torcedura forro.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
This is my favorite makeup brand period! My go to palettes are all Too Faced, the Chocolate Bon Bons and Stardust palette from Vegas Nay. They have some of the best liquid lipstick formulas and the best bronzers! I'm also in love with their Better Than Ex mascara. Plus their packaging is so fun, flirty, and girly.
Aigner J.
Aigner J.
Triangle, VA
Review for: Super Glossy Hot Chocolate
I bought an Ipsy bag and got one inside. I was hype to try he brand at fist. The color was better than expected, the price is a little higher than the ones you'll find in your local drug store. It was a little rough applying to my eyes with some tugging. For the price of the product, it could be a little better.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Super Glossy Hot Chocolate
What a great pencil from Too Faced. The Lava Chocolate pencil is richly pigmented and goes on very smoothly. It doesn't fade but can be smudged. It stays put even in the waterline which can be tricky to find a pencil that actually stays put. A great pencil to use for multiple looks.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Super Glossy Hot Chocolate
This eyeliner is extremely pigmented, creamy, and very long lasting! I use this in my water line and my tight line for a pop of color and I can go all day without it smudging! A little bit on the pricier side, but definitely worth it! I would definitely repurchase this
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Matte
So basic for so much money. Honestly, you can find great black liners like this for a quarter of the price. I thought it would be an amazing, life-changing experience for the price, but was disappointed to find it was like every other pencil khol liner on the market.
jada t.
jada t.
Saint Petersburg, PA
Too Faced makes most of my holy grail products and I truly love everything about this company. Their products are always such good quality and their packaging is adorable. It is my favorite brand to purchase makeup from. I highly recommend!
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
Review for: Super Glossy Hot Chocolate
I remember getting this in a set. I loved this liner so much, it was such a pretty brown color. It stayed in the waterline really nicely. It went on super smooth, and looked amazing! I'm so sad I can't really find it anywhere anymore!
jennie l.
jennie l.
Southport, NC
Anything by too faced cosmetics is AMAZING. Better than sex mascara is my all-time favorite mascara. All that I have tried smells great. Feels great,last,no skydiving. But also comes off easy when your ready to remove
Tracie B.
Tracie B.
Too faced products are amazing. I own quite a few products and love every single one, and will continue to use and buy their products. Looking forward to all the new products that will be coming out !!