BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Golden Light more...
I confess I use this as a finishing powder for extra coverage.

This is so gentle on the skin and leaves a flawless matte finish.

I absolutely love the smell (it smells like chocolate)

If you are looking for a light coverage powder foundation this is perfect or just use it àss I do for just a little extra umph.
Norbeliss M.
Fantastic powder. One of the first talc-based powders I've ever liked. It is not drying on my chronically dehydrated and prone to flaking skin. It also stays perfectly in place in my chronically oily areas (they still flake, such an awesome combo). It never settles, and is fairly sweat-resistant. Not completely, but it doesn't claim to be. It's medium to full coverage, though full can look a bit thick and cakey. I apply it with the included sponge, or a knock-off beauty blender. It can also be used as a dusting/setting powder for makeup that slips (true match and maybelline dream something were the ones I tried it with). The only negative I have to say is the shade naming is off. I'm warm golden in revlon, nc30/35 in mac, 300 in dior, and the "golden light" is a good match. I bit darker than 300, and slightly more golden. All in all, great product, very likely to repurchase.
Alicia G.
Orlando, FL
This powder foundation is amazing! you can wear it alone or you can wear it with the too faced foundation to increase its staying power. It survived a shift outside in the 114 degree heat with 50% humidity. i would def. buy it again. i also recommend it to you!
Alyssa B.
Review for: Golden Light more...
This is my favorite foundation to use when I'm in a hurry. I love how lightweight it is and also it smells so good! Although sometimes when I apply it, some people say it makes me look pale, but maybe it's just me. This is a great light foundation powder to use.
Kia T.
Avon, Bristol
Review for: Medium Tan more...
This smells gorgeous!!!! It is made with real cocoa powder so it smells so sweet, I love too faced for their scented products. Just adds a little something, I am quite pale so I do use a dark/medium tan shade for my face but I use it for bronzing and contouring, just because I prefer a liquid powder, the coverage though is amazing and it blends well and evenly on the skin and does last all day. Great product and I know this would be great for powder foundation or what I use it for(bronzer/contouring) too faced never fail to let me down and would be purchasing again.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
I got this product a while ago, but have only recently began using it. I am in LOVE with this powder foundation. I use the sponge that comes with it, and it applies this foundation so well. It isn't a FULL coverage but I can definitely make this a medium coverage if I want - and still not look powdery. This is my favorite to put on when I am in a rush, it takes so little time, and looks fantastic. I have normal-to-dry skin and this does not make my skin look dry like a lot of powder foundations too. There's also the fact that it smells like chocolate that makes me love it even more.
Maritza R.
First off I love how too faced products make you wanna secretly eat them !!! Hahah this is an amazing brand and they always out do themselves
Kelly L.
Odum, GA
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation is my absolute favorite foundation for many reasons. I test out a lot of foundations (especially powder because I'm super oily) but this one is perfect for me! It doesn't make my face look caked up or flatten my features out! It literally looks like my skin, just super flawless! It has excellent coverage, to the point where there are times I don't even have to use a concealer! And in top of having oily skin, I also have very sensitive skin & this foundation has not made my face break out at all! And the most amazing part of this awesome powder foundation is that it smells just like chocolate! Ugh it's amazing! I'll definitely be repurchasing this product over and over again!
Jalle J.
Alabama
I think this is a great product. It smells absolutely amazing. The Color is very true to as it says online. It has a very nice matte finish. It has light to medium coverage . Plus I absolutely love all packing with too faced and this product looks very cute.
Heather T.
Elkton, MD
I just got this, but I love it already. Too Faced is one of my favorite brands, because the consistently put out awesome products. This foundation is no exception. Let me start by saying I am FAIR fair fair skinned and finding something to match my skin tone is hard. I usually use Born This Way Liquid foundation in the shade Snow, and the Fair of this foundation works perfectly. You can layer it over BTW, and it does not look cakey. Or you can wear it on its own, it just looks like you have great skin. It is so lightweight yet it perfectly blurs problem areas. And it smells like Chocolate. I would give this more stars if I could.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.