BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Hannah H.
Review for: Fair more...
I love the way Too Faced Cocoa products smell! I am prone to very dry patches, so this formula is not great for me because of that, but that is no fault to the product. Great coverage, and nice finish, just a little clingy to dry skin.
Jasmine C.
Vincennes, IN
Review for: Medium more...

I use this to lightly set my face and it's perfect for doing so! The smell is wonderful, I love the finish of the powder and I love how flawless it makes the skin look!
Perla V.
Nashville, TN
I think too faced just can never go wrong love all the products i have use with too faced this powder foundation just works perfectly with your skin leaves it so smooth
Cynthia M.
Review for: Fair more...
This is definitely my favorite powder. It doesn't look cakey on my skin and doesn't make my skin look dry. It's incredibly soft and doesn't make my sensitive skin break out like a lot of face products do. And it smells great!
Paulina M.
Review for: Tan more...
I did like this product as it had a nice scent of cocoa to it and did not leave my skin neither irritated or oily since I have combination and extremely sensitive skin.
Laura S.
Nashville Tn
Review for: Fair more...
Great powder foundation. I use it for touch up throughout the day. It fits great in my purse. The coverage is good and doesn't leave me cakey. Definitely would recommend.
Becca M.
Middletown , RI
I LOVE this foundation. It smells amazing and the color matches my skin perfectly. It goes on very nice and makes my face look amazing. It was a little pricey for me but I'm definitely glad I got it, it was worth the money.
Lauren C.
Boulder, CO
I absolutely LOVE this product. I have incredibly acne prone skin and this did not aggravate it out at all. The coverage is buildable sheer, but never cakey or too thick. I will say that moisturizing beforehand is essential because it can exaggerate dry parts. However, the quality (and smell!) are absolutely amazing and this product has a permanent spot in my makeup kit for sure.
Julia B. R.
Rogers, AR
I use this alone or for touch up's does not feel heavy at all,a good quality product, no crazy smell.I have slighlty oily skin,(not a miracle worker) but I am a repurchaser of this product.
Christina S.
Keeseville, NY
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this foundation. The smell itself was a selling point for me! It looks great on my skin and keeps shine at bay while I wear it. Highly recommended!!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.