BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Francesca F.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I've used my friends before and it made my skin feel light and smooth. I'm looking forward to getting my own. I recommend it if you do not like the "cakey" look.
Taryn S.
South Padre Island, TX
SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE!!!! Nice light coverage and leaves you smelling wonderful. All of the shades are on the warm side though so they might leave you looking a little orangey.
Lindsey  S.
Love love love! The smell is amazing it smells like chocolate! It's hydrating. It's smooth. Great to wear over your regular foundation for a fuller coverage look.
Sabrina g.
Omge!! This powder smells Amazeing like real coco butter even when it's on your face!! Makes your face look smooth and not all caked I highly recommend!! I bought mine at ulta
Stephenie R.
Santa Maria, CA
I absolutely love love love all of the too faced brand but this foundation powder makes me so Matte it looks beautiful! Perfect for countor and adding dimension to your face!
sara k.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Fair more...
I really love using this powder for setting my concealer. It really helps from creasing under my eyes and this shade in particular brightens everything up since its 2 shades lighter than my skin tone :)
Amanda H.
Hampton, VA
Review for: Medium more...
Wonderful foundation. The smell is amazing. Great coverage, works very well for my normal to oily skin. Gives a healthy look without looking overly powdery or super matte
Taeler F.
Hardeeville, SC
This product is really good during the summer time when you don't want to wear a heavy foundation. It's like and covers what you need it too. Really like this product.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
Review for: Fair more...
I love all things Too Faced. The company does an amazing job with texture. Oh, and the yummy smell in the chocolate line is to die for. Truly, Too Faced is amazing.
Ashley R.
North Beach, MD
I love that this powder smells like chocolate. The color didn't match my skin too well. I have dry skin and this powder showed every flake that I had on my face.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.