BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Julia P.
Review for: Tan more...
My absolute fave compact. This nifty powder can be layered to perfection or just worn with a few swipes for hot summer days! Worth every penny! Oh and the smell is heavenly!
Anisha M.
Review for: Tan more...
Matches my skin tone which I find difficult to find powder foundation that does, felt extremely light on my skin and lasted me all day out and about at school, work, etc...
Leah K.
For my oily skin with a mattifying primer underneath this foundation is amazing! I keep using this exspeically in the summer time its very lightweight and beautiful i have went through this foundation several times and will continue to buy!
Claudia P.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells so amazing!!! Very lightweight and has medium to full coverage powder foundation. Can wear as is or over your liquid foundation and won't ever look cakey... I highly recommend this product.
Emma M.
Chuluota, FL
Too faced makes amazing products and this one is just that. I found one to match my pale skin tone and it blends so nicely. Too faced makes all of their products with sleek and beautiful packaging.
Alexandria  P.
Dixon, MO
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I just recently started using this product a couple months ago and I like it a lot. I'm not very makeup savvy and this is a simple powder that covers everything very well. However, be careful not to over do it or you will look orange
Autumn  M.
Let's just say I was sold when I smelled it! It literally smells like chocolate. So obsessed with this product and how smoothly it goes on. Not to mention it lasts all day, this is def apart of my daily routine and will continue to be!
Kaitlyn M.
brighton, mi
This stuff is absolutely amazing!! it gives great color and smells amazing (just liek cocoa). it is veyr light and does not go on cakey at all. I wear this everyday and it applies very easily. I have bought this product numerous times. This is a must in my beauty regime.
Alejandra G.
Los Angeles , CA
Omg I love this foundation so much!!! It gives you just enough coverage to look natural yet to cover blemishes and dark spots. I tend to use this when I want a more natural look! I would definitely recommend for everyone to try it out!
carissa c.
Murfreesboro , TN
Absolutely wonderful. Smells great. Apples with a nice smooth, matte finish. If you love the chocolate soliel bronzers you will love these as well. Too Faced never disappoints
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.