BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Christa L.
I really love to use this to layer additional coverage over a liquid foundation. It's amazing at smoothing skin texture. Like Photoshop in a powder. And it smells like chocolate. Yum!
Michelle R.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I love this one , it smells sooo good. i like the coverage and the quantity it matches my skin tone so much. the sponge is also really soft and lasts a while. i have purchased this many times now.
Tiffy F.
A lovely foundation powder to put on top of your liquid to make sure it's locked in. A little bit of both does have a more natural appeal then a ton of both. It smells great, just like more of their cocoa line lol
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
It smells so yummy!! (Like coco) this powder foundation has a nice natural coverage that you can layer! A definite must for on the go gals for touch ups throughout the day if you like!
Jordan H.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This powder foundation is part of my regular makeup routine. I like the coverage and I usually use it to just set my liquid foundation in place. It smells really good and I like the packaging.
Cierra M.
Fort Mitchell, AL
Review for: Light more...
If you want a great coverage powder, this is IT! I recently stumbled across this and decided to give it a chance. I'm so glad I did. It's by far my favorite powder. My face doesn't get oily when I use this and I rarely have to touch up throughout the day.
Grace O.
I have relatively clear skin but i do get splotchy and this is perfect to give me that smooth flawless look. I have used this for awhile now and I buy both my winter skin tone and my summer skin tone shades. It feels so nice on my skin and smells so good.
debra z.
Grulla, TX
This Too faced cocoa powder foundation is the best.. It smells like cocoa and has very good coverage... The packaging is beautiful.. Can be purchased on their website or Sephora.. I absolutely love this product!!!!!!
Erin S.
I found this product to be extremely useful for someone starting out in makeup! It was super easy to apply and the coverage of the product was very buildable. It was a very expensive product, but foundation is one of the few things that it is very worth it to splurge on a higher end product!
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Medium more...
This is a great powder, sometimes but not always, I'll get little red spots but that could be from a number of things such as time of year/weather and how my skin is at the time. I find this to be medium coverage and great for a nice look and does not look cakey.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.