BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
I live by this powder because it gives you an effortless look that is perfect and natural. This powder is light on the face and definitely build able! for me, a slight pat is just enough!
Stephanie D.
Lexington, KY
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and sets your foundation beautifully! Too Faced is also good for providing coupons on products to make purchasing them a little less worrisome! ;)
Alli H.
Berea, KY
Review for: Fair more...
This powder makes my face so matte and covers imperfections wonderfully. An added bonus is that is smells so wonderful. I mean who doesn't want their powder to smell like sweets? (:
Megan G.
Tonopah, NV
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of the best powders I've used. It doesn't dry out my skin. It is quite pigmented so it gives me a little extra coverage. And really gives my overall look a polished finish.
Kristie U.
I love this foundation, it gives me a medium coverage, which is great. I also love the smell of it. I prefer to use a brush to put it on instead of the pad that it's included with.
marie g.
Foundation was really great with that lovely cocoa scent but unfortunately not pale enough for me. Would definitely be a favorite of mine if the shade were correct. Wears nicely with natural finish
Hetal B.
Mableton, GA
Review for: Medium more...
This foundation comes on perfectly with my skin and feels amazing! I love the texture and how soft it makes my skin feel. The only downfall is that it doesn't give me full coverage!
Kristina C.
Plano, TX
Great foundation! I use over my liquid foundation for all day coverage, or by itself for a lighter short term coverage. Light enough to match ski easily, but still heavy enough to give you a finished look.
Alicia H.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I really like it , I am in medium light. The reason why I don't give it a full 5 is because , It has a luminosity to it. I like my foundation matte to I can add the shine to myself.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Great product. I use two faced or one other make-up product. These r so amazing. I like how it doesn't make your face look all powdery and you skin look fake like others. If I could give more stars I would.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.