BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Alyssa D.
Berlin, CT
Review for: Tan more...
My go to bronzer on a daily basis. I can't say enough great things about the color, the scent, the texture, how it feels on my face I just think it's perfect! I won't ever use anything else.
erica v.
Reading, MA
Review for: Medium more...
This shade goes great with my skin color! it last pretty long too. it's not too oily too! stays on for a while. only need to apply in the morning then after eating lunch/ mid day through work!
Corinne K.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Light more...
I love the smell and it does match my skin tone, but it doesn't work very well for me, makes my face look like it's covered in dandruff (for lack of a better description.), it was a bummer
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
This Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation feels great on my face. It is light and covers where I need it to. I do not really have to reapply. I like it because it doesn't make me look cakey.
Emily G.
Swansea, MA
Review for: Fair more...
This product smells just like hot chocolate. It's a nice full coverage powder foundation. It lasts most of the day. The color fair is perfect for someone with practically paper white skin.
Sarah M.
Santa Fe, NM
This is by far my favorite face powder. It has good coverage not too heavy or too light. It really looks great on my skin. The best part is the amazing cocoa smell of it. I seriously love this powder foundation.
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
I live by this powder because it gives you an effortless look that is perfect and natural. This powder is light on the face and definitely build able! for me, a slight pat is just enough!
Megan G.
Tonopah, NV
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of the best powders I've used. It doesn't dry out my skin. It is quite pigmented so it gives me a little extra coverage. And really gives my overall look a polished finish.
Kristie U.
I love this foundation, it gives me a medium coverage, which is great. I also love the smell of it. I prefer to use a brush to put it on instead of the pad that it's included with.
Stephanie D.
Lexington, KY
I love this stuff! It smells amazing and sets your foundation beautifully! Too Faced is also good for providing coupons on products to make purchasing them a little less worrisome! ;)
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.