BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Grace O.
I have relatively clear skin but i do get splotchy and this is perfect to give me that smooth flawless look. I have used this for awhile now and I buy both my winter skin tone and my summer skin tone shades. It feels so nice on my skin and smells so good.
Tiffy F.
A lovely foundation powder to put on top of your liquid to make sure it's locked in. A little bit of both does have a more natural appeal then a ton of both. It smells great, just like more of their cocoa line lol
Erin S.
I found this product to be extremely useful for someone starting out in makeup! It was super easy to apply and the coverage of the product was very buildable. It was a very expensive product, but foundation is one of the few things that it is very worth it to splurge on a higher end product!
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Medium more...
This is a great powder, sometimes but not always, I'll get little red spots but that could be from a number of things such as time of year/weather and how my skin is at the time. I find this to be medium coverage and great for a nice look and does not look cakey.
Kala M.
Georgetown , KY
Review for: Fair more...
I love too faced cosmetics and have absolutely phone in love with their powder foundation it's lightweight but it has good coverage so that it doesn't look like I have a naked face.
debra z.
Grulla, TX
This Too faced cocoa powder foundation is the best.. It smells like cocoa and has very good coverage... The packaging is beautiful.. Can be purchased on their website or Sephora.. I absolutely love this product!!!!!!
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Tan more...
This foundation gives me such a beautiful matte and smooth look! I love how it works with the porcelain primer and honestly my skin looks flawless! I have had no breakouts or irritations and the color matches my medium skin perfectly. One of my favs!
Nely V.
Mamaroneck, NY
These smell amazing!! Very soft and smooth feeling. Does very good job in setting your foundation and adds a little more coverage. Also works very well alone as a powder foundation
Casey M.
Easley, SC
I seriously cannot say enough good things about this powder! It is silky smooth and provides full coverage and the color matches are always right on point. This stuff literally smells like fresh cocoa. I always use this to blend in my highlighter blush and contour and it works beautifully.
McKenzie B.
kennesaw
Review for: Medium more...
I actually use this powder to contour with because i am pretty fair. It blends beautiful and is very highly pigmented. Also the smell of chocolate just makes my day a little sweeter
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.