BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Nalleli Z.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Medium more...

It tends to oxidize so it's best to buy a shade lighter. there isn't that many shade options so that also down side but other than that I love it it doesn't dry me out like other powder foundations.
Bergineliz R.
I didn't like this product because it didn't see any difference when I apply this product as powder foundation but as a setting powder after I apply my foundation I like because you get an extra coverage
Olivia V.
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely love this foundation. It's very light weight. I find it very easy to build up the coverage. I build it it to medium coverage and it still feels like I have absolutely nothing on. Which is perfect especially around spring and summer time. It last all day even in my T-zone and stays beautifully matte even after a 8 hour shift plus errands. An absolute must have in my bag.
Kimarie P.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Fair more...
I use this as a finishing powder over my foundation. It does on nicely and it doesn't look like I have any powder on my face at all. It also finishes blurring out any imperfections that my liquid foundation can't fully cover.
Brittany D.
Fenton, MO
Review for: Fair more...
It's really hard to match my skin since I am so fair completed. I was drawn to this because of how light it was. It smells amazing but was still a shade too dark for me. Coverage is great though
Hanna S.
I was a little disappointed by this product, I was looking for a some what good coverage powder foundation and it does not have much coverage but, it does make a good setting or blotting powder.
erica v.
Reading, MA
Review for: Medium more...
This shade goes great with my skin color! it last pretty long too. it's not too oily too! stays on for a while. only need to apply in the morning then after eating lunch/ mid day through work!
Lizbeth s.
Mcallen, TX
I really like this powder foundation you can even use as a bronzer or as a contour and that makeup is really soft and it does last. The foundation is one of the best the too faced offers.
Melissa H.
Review for: Light more...
This powder is to light for me when it comes to color and coverage. i tend to use this powder more as a setting powder because while it is nice, it is to light for me to use as anything else
Katy D.
This foundation gives great coverage and the fact that it is also chocolate scented is a plus! If I want a matte finish to my foundation, this is my first pick out of all my powder foundation.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.