BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
I have only been using this foundation for less than a month. I ordered it from HSN and I simply love it. I wished I had known about this foundation before. It covers so nicely, the smell is wonderful and it feels like you're wearing nothing at all!
Jordi J.
Columbia, Mo
Review for: Fair more...
Good coverage for a powder. You can apply more for a full coverage or go with less for a setting powder. It smells like cocoa and doesn't break my very sensitive skin out. Love this brand and powder!
Tamara M.
Parrish, FL
This powder is soft to the touch, smells great, and really mattifies the skin without settling into your fine lines. It's great for oily skin and it has buildable coverage.
Scher G.
Sanford, FL
This product gives a nice finish to the skin and gives a natural amount of coverage. I find it perfect for touch ups or even for contouring if you have the right shade. I believe this is a great product if you are in the market for a higher end powder foundation.
Nalleli Z.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Medium more...

It tends to oxidize so it's best to buy a shade lighter. there isn't that many shade options so that also down side but other than that I love it it doesn't dry me out like other powder foundations.
Hanna S.
I was a little disappointed by this product, I was looking for a some what good coverage powder foundation and it does not have much coverage but, it does make a good setting or blotting powder.
Olivia V.
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely love this foundation. It's very light weight. I find it very easy to build up the coverage. I build it it to medium coverage and it still feels like I have absolutely nothing on. Which is perfect especially around spring and summer time. It last all day even in my T-zone and stays beautifully matte even after a 8 hour shift plus errands. An absolute must have in my bag.
Bergineliz R.
I didn't like this product because it didn't see any difference when I apply this product as powder foundation but as a setting powder after I apply my foundation I like because you get an extra coverage
Kimarie P.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: Fair more...
I use this as a finishing powder over my foundation. It does on nicely and it doesn't look like I have any powder on my face at all. It also finishes blurring out any imperfections that my liquid foundation can't fully cover.
Brittany D.
Fenton, MO
Review for: Fair more...
It's really hard to match my skin since I am so fair completed. I was drawn to this because of how light it was. It smells amazing but was still a shade too dark for me. Coverage is great though
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.