BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Emily K.
Brunswick, OH
I usually only use liquid foundations and wanted to try something new. Obviously, the smell is fantastic but I found this powder foundation to be lacking. It is great for touch ups or setting liquid foundation or even a light coverage. But if you are looking for medium to full coverage, this is not the product for you. Too Faced is BY FAR my favorite makeup brand and I will continue to use this as a setting powder rather than a foundation.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I like a light dusting of this over the Too Faced Born This Way foundation. This has a medium coverage- so on days when I am not wearing makeup I can throw this on with a bukki brush when leaving the house. And this products has the delightful scent of chocolate- I love it!
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Smells Amazing! Blends extremely well and is very buildable. This formula stays in place without settling. Works amazing with their cocoa bronzer and candlelight glow highlighter. Love Too Faced
Hailey B.
Deer Park, NY
Love this product. Easy to apply, smells good, matte, and blends easily with the given sponge applicator. Doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation at all, and it is the only one I will ever use!
Evelyn L.
Waverly, NY
Review for: Light more...
This foundation applies very smoothly. I love the smell! Glad the scent does not last too long or I would be hungry all day!
One of my favorite powder foundations. My skin id dry and yet I can use it easily in the summer time.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Love this product! It blends in easily and don't leave me with a cake face. Always recommend this to friends. It blends in with my skin tone easily, despite the fact that I am very fair skinned.
Bekah T.
Review for: Light more...
These smell amazing and feel like butter! They offer decent coverage. I use mine more for touch ups because I feel like I have to use so much if I do it all over. But I sure do love the smell...
Sarah W.
Las Vegas, NV
I feel like you have to use so much to get the desired effect that most other powders provide with one application. I have tried different shades and bases and I just don't care for this product.
Vanessa L.
Cary, NC
LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG! It smells amazing and goes on perfect. My only problem would be if u have dry skin don't get it. Because this will cling to the dry spots and it will look really bad. I could smell this all day though! I love it sooo much! I will buy again
Jennifer S.
Hialeah, FL
I am not one for powder foundations anymore but I actually like the look this one gives me compared to the liquid one. I am a first time user of this product and when I first applied it I was pleasantly surprised. I would def recommend this to a friend or co-worker!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.