BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Ashley R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Darcy F.
deltona
Love this stuff so much. Gives extra coverage and sets the foundation underneath like a dream!! Gives such a nice and sleek finish to the face, and Smells like heaven literally!!!
Ursulajoe ..
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Light Medium more...
It’s a good Powder. The smell is wonderful. It lasted a long time and melted into my skin perfectly after using setting spray. Not a natural finish, medium to full coverage. It’s lasted me a long time because I switch powders constantly depending on how my skin is, weather, and where I am going. I like using for day and night looks.
Leslie T.
Arlington, TX
I love this! Great for and easy make up! Covers a lot! Will recommend this to all women. Very nice packing and great smell! Its the best i have try! I will buy it again when i’ll run out, not pricey at all.
Nicole B.
Keeseville, NY
Review for: Fair more...
Absolutely love this! First time trying it. Purchased at TJMaxx. Great value. $12.99. I’ve been using it for a few days now and I am hooked. Great coverage. Smells so good too!
Kelsey G.
Boise, ID
Review for: Fair more...
Love the smell! A nice light coverage on its own. I don't really wear it by itself that often - I usually use it to buff out a foundation, but it still comes on handy in a pinch.
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Medium more...
Perfect for summer time , buildable coverage , easy to apply and melts right into the skin leaving it smooth and flawless . Good for all skin types and ages ! Recommending it!
Grace P.
I love the smell of cocoa in this foundation. The powder itself is vedy smooth and has light coverage. It does not make my skin appears too matte. I love using this everyday.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
This is a great powder foundation ! Highly recommend it ! Worth the value! Provides great coverage and it doesn’t cake ! It is long lasting and works perfect for all skin types ! I love it !!! Great packaging ! I would definitely repurchase !
Lupita R.
cutler
I use this on a daily.It definitely does even out my skin tone and does make my face look smoother then usual.I would recommend this if you want your skin to look smooth and even out your skin tone
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.