BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Pam G.
Review for: Light more...
I love this line of products but this pressed powder didn't work so great on me. It's very finely milled and smells amazing, the color matched me well, but it clings like crazy to lines, dry patches and the fine hairs on my face and made me look old and crappy. I think it might do better on another skin type (I'm combo dry)
Andrea P.
Great coverage and smells like chocolate, no complaints here. I have been using this product for a couple of years and had no problems. This product is buildable and can be used for those with acne and those who are fair skinned.
Samantha D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This foundation is pretty good. I would give it 3 stars, but I'm just not the biggest fan of powder foundations so I'm a bit biased to begin with. As with most Too Faced products, it smells amazing. I mostly use this for touch ups during the day, it works pretty well for that (but sometimes sticks to drier patches on my face). This does not have great coverage on its own, but if you like powder foundation and want lighter coverage, give this a go.
Shanna S.
Grand Blanc, MI
Review for: Light more...
The scent of this is absolutely amazing! The coverage of this was not the best, but it kept my face matte almost all day. It went on smooth and was not overly powdery to where it wouldn't stick to my brush. I would recommend this to
Anyone who wants a lightweight powder
Bekah T.
Review for: Light more...
These smell amazing and feel like butter! They offer decent coverage. I use mine more for touch ups because I feel like I have to use so much if I do it all over. But I sure do love the smell...
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Smells Amazing! Blends extremely well and is very buildable. This formula stays in place without settling. Works amazing with their cocoa bronzer and candlelight glow highlighter. Love Too Faced
Hailey B.
Dix Hills, NY
Love this product. Easy to apply, smells good, matte, and blends easily with the given sponge applicator. Doesn't look like I'm wearing foundation at all, and it is the only one I will ever use!
Sarah W.
Las Vegas, NV
I feel like you have to use so much to get the desired effect that most other powders provide with one application. I have tried different shades and bases and I just don't care for this product.
Evelyn L.
Waverly, NY
Review for: Light more...
This foundation applies very smoothly. I love the smell! Glad the scent does not last too long or I would be hungry all day!
One of my favorite powder foundations. My skin id dry and yet I can use it easily in the summer time.
Emily K.
Brunswick, OH
I usually only use liquid foundations and wanted to try something new. Obviously, the smell is fantastic but I found this powder foundation to be lacking. It is great for touch ups or setting liquid foundation or even a light coverage. But if you are looking for medium to full coverage, this is not the product for you. Too Faced is BY FAR my favorite makeup brand and I will continue to use this as a setting powder rather than a foundation.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.